The notorious Jack McClellan

Discussion in 'General' started by Hypnocrite, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Now I'm really starting the think you be no where near children. Being attracted to them is one thing but actually thinking they're ok to give consent is insane.

2. [quote name='"Jack McClellan"']I've never sexually molested girls. If they want to consent then something might happen honestly but I would never have sex.[/quote]

Then what is the something that might happen if you won't have sex?

Dont dance around the questions dude. You're telling us there's nothing wrong with what you do so help us learn. How far would you be willing to take it?

3. I hate that your trolling is getting to me. Deep down I don't believe your shit but If you are actually being serious, you're a pretty fucked up dude.

4. You're so messed up dude

Damn I don't like to judge but holy hell.

5. I think he's trying to get banned before he reaches 100 posts. He's a pretty good troll though.

6. Aren't there any better forums for you kind?

7. Well why don't you go start your own forum for that instead of trolling a peaceful weed forum.

8. obvious troll is obvious

9. Apparently not. It's scary how gullible some of the people on this forum are.

10. #50 Happy Times, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Stop feeding the troll. OP close this shit because apparently the mod is asleep at the moment.

[​IMG]

11. You should love your kid just for being your kid, not because they have a vagina. What the fuck