The Nose Bowl.

Discussion in 'General' started by BigTrees, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Some people are brave and stupid.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD7isBM2zhI&feature=related]YouTube - Nose Bowl - How to smoke weed without a piece.[/ame]

discuss.

2. Those people are fucking loud and obnoxious.

3. yes

and young and dumb

all of these things, yes.

i wonder if he burned his frontal lobes?!

4. this is the new face of marijuana smokers?

explains a lot

and that guy repeatedly shouting "snap it" needs a hard slap to the face

5. and really drunk

6. Fuck that looks like that hurt, I think il just go buy papers before i try that.

7. ahahahahah he's so wasted

8. Yeah talk about fucking wasted, the next day he's going to be in a hell of a lot of pain. What a tardsauce.

9. I wanted to fucking kill whoever kept yelling "SNAP IT" in the same fucking tone over and over through the whole fucking video, if i was there I woulda punched that kid in the mouth for being annoying as fuck.

This is pretty stupid, some "cool stoners"

10. this bodes well for reform...

-C

11. wow that guy is really stupid

1. waste of a nug
    2. nose damage
    3. makes him look like such an idiot

12. "Snap Ittttt"

Shut the fuck up!! *smack to the face*..*kick to the balls*.. shut..the fuck up.

brave, very brave, slightly made me wana try it, but just in my own time :p

13. They were SHIT drunk. hahah

SNAP IT

14. well... that was retarded. this is also retarded but it was a really drunken night and i think ill share. this one time me and this chick had a competition to see who could smoke a whole cig through their nose. it was pretty intense at the time. but i lost. hahaha everyone was having stupid competitions that night. while i was doing this my girlfriend was next to me having a raw egg drinking contest.