The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Eh, not if you wanna shoot for like a 4-5 ouncer IMO. Any less size and those roots are gunna be hitting the sides by the second week of august.

2. I'm gunna shoot for a pound each, May be wishfull thinking but I'm gunna spoil the shit out of them lol.

3. Word, thanks

4. Np man you can buy them at any nursury in your area.

5. How much do 30 gallon pots go for?

6. And you recommend rolling with plastic too?

7. what do you mean by rolling with plastic? and the pots should be like max $6-7 each.

8. Plastic pots, cause there are clay, adobe, etc

9. Yeah I always go plastic, although I think i might try to reveg a plant at the end of the season and grow it in a bonzai pot.

10. what strains did u guys grow are there any recommendations for NY area where the weather is a little colder? or will any outdoor strain be ok? i live on long island.

11. Hey man I've got family on the island. Im in upstate about 2 1/2 hours from you. I've just been using bagsseds.

12. Nice man any of them got any growing info for the island :p as for the bagseeds i dont have any atm its been a while since i bought a bag that had seeds in it :[ so im just wondering what the good strains for NY will be.. gotta be sumthing resilient

13. checkin' in from Maine brothas and sistas :) I'm germinating mine inside right as we speak for the season...Would 5 gallon buckets be sufficient for the whole season or should I run a bigger medium?

14. I grow in maine also and I'm doing 20 and 30 gallon pots but you can get good sized plants in 5

15. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Only had one plant and had to rip late august before she could ripen up. I got almost 6 grams dry of some leafy white haired buds, got me high, but it was sad knowing what it coulda been. But if you look at my thread from last year I think it's titled "update more pics". You can see the pot with a plant in it there.[/quote]

It's 10+ galloons definitely

16. Nice dude, are you from Southern Maine?

17. Reppin Maine fellllas

18. I'm putting mine outside at the beginning of may

19. Yeah lanky, are you looking at the green pot or the black one?

20. Best of luck on your grow. Good luck on your weather too:cool: