The North East Growers Thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by brett119, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Anybody mix their soil along with Bumper Crop?

I was checking it out, ingredients are bomb, and it's approved for organic gardens, yet I don't see anyone talk about it.

2. What is it? ^

3. I'm in PA. My first grow this year too.:yay:

4. Seems like you could just make it no? I mean besides the bacteria it's just castings, kelp meal and chicken shit lol

5. What strains do you have success with, in the pa area? Im in central pa and starting my third outdoor grow. Trying to soak up all the info i can ha

6. #27 dougieFRESSH, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    NY outdoor grower for me. Undecided if I want to plant a few trees on my property which would make them easy to take care of, or somewhere near by where I would eliminate liability if they were spotted.

Waiting for my college semester to end in early May, then popping 6 autos in the ground. Gotta crop out before I have to go back at the end of August. Got 7 reg fem seeds also that I'm considering sprouting.

Those text books get expensive you know haha :rolleyes::bongin:

7. Will frusion dew, Hollands hope. Kc 45 actually do what the strain reviews say. I
    In pa? Anyone have any ideas or advice? Got 22 started. Good location. More the willing to put the effort. Also will any autos actually do well here?

8. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Seems like you could just make it no? I mean besides the bacteria it's just castings, kelp meal and chicken shit lol[/quote]

Yea but not everyone has easy access to chicken shit :D

It's not expensive, do you think instead of having to buy lime x perlite x etc and mixing it all,

I could just mix in this stuff? Like 30/70

9. Dougie, what college man? I'm in NY too. and Lanky, what's your property look like? how many acres and what kind of resources do you have? Might be a wierd question but I'm gunna start preaching about using wat you have at your disposal I think, if you dont mind :)

10. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Dougie, what college man? I'm in NY too. and Lanky, what's your property look like? how many acres and what kind of resources do you have? Might be a wierd question but I'm gunna start preaching about using wat you have at your disposal I think, if you dont mind :)[/quote]

Well, it's an abandoned lot of land, lots of small size trees/grasses.

A couple acres I'm guessing

11. soil type? and any streams to speak of?

12. [quote name='"ThEbLuEMaGoO"']Dougie, what college man? I'm in NY too. and Lanky, what's your property look like? how many acres and what kind of resources do you have? Might be a wierd question but I'm gunna start preaching about using wat you have at your disposal I think, if you dont mind :)[/quote]

Abondoned lot, couple acres.

Lots of small trees/bushes/grasses

13. No streams, really clay ish orange soil

14. Clay dirt? or fertile? by the sound of it the small shrubs indicate Clay, In which case your gunna need to supplement the dirt.

15. Yea more clay than fertile, really hard to dig into!

I've got 3x3 holes that I'm filling with a soil mix mainly Ocean Forest.

I thought about just keeping them outdoors in pots but I'm not buying smart pots and I don't think the pots at the store are large enough, especially for Durban Posion

16. You can get like 60 gallon pots at most nursuries, thats what I'm gunna use

17. I actually work at one, and get pots for free (used).

There's no sizes on them so I can't be sure how big they are.

18. Nice hook up, I would just go with the biggest ones you can get, If there big, what difference does the gallon size make? lol

19. because i dont want to restrict the plants growth :D

Ill take a picture later and see if you think itll be big enough