The night I'm about to have

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JonBongJovi, Nov 17, 2006.

1. It's nothing special, I must say, but I'm having a good time. I'm just chilling in my room before I go to bed but I'm going to have a little fun for a couple hours first. Basically, I have three drugs that I use on a regular basis. 1. Caffeine(every day). 2. Alcohol(every few weeks). 3. Marijuana(every day).

My night.

I had a little vodka left over in a bottle and I ended up drinking it right from the bottle. It was around 8 full mouthfuls so I'm going to guess it was at least 6 shots. I drank it in less than 10 minutes.

Then I had a caffeine pill because I was getting a little sleepy and didn't want to crash just yet. Actually, I think I might have one more right now.

Then I ate a pot cookie. I didn't make them myself though. The only problem was I found they weren't very potent last time when I had two at once but I complained to my supplier and he gave me 4 for free to make up for it. What a guy, eh? Anyway, I ate it about 20 minutes ago so it should be kicking in within the half hour.

I'm actually tripping a little right now. It's mostly the booze(had a lot in a short time) but the pot should be happening soon too(yay!). Anyway, I just felt like chronicling my evening.

2. Last night I had like 15 shots of vodka and I don't really like to drink, paid for it in the morning I puked for 4 hours straight no joke, laying on the bathroom floor it sucked. I still have alot of vodka but im not touching it tonight lol.

But weed vodka and a little caffiene always make for a good night. Like the time I drank a liter of vodka, 5 Amp energy drinks, and smoked a 1/4 of headies at a party, I felt great but I was fucked up lol.