The Night from Hell

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YEM, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hey GC, just experienced a interesting turn of events to say the least and thought I'd share them with you guys to see if you have any similar experiences or any thoughts on the experiences at all. So bear with me.

Woke up feeling great and went over to my grandparents for a really long dinner with my family. When we got back to our house around 7, my neighbors dogs were randomly loose and were scurrying all over my front yard. So, being a sensible neighbor, I decided to try to call the dogs back into their fenced in area. Well, I ended up getting one of the dogs back in and the other was too smart to fall for the trick. So, I decided to go ahead and ring the doorbell of my neighbor's house and as I did, I realized there was a trail of blood leading up to their front doorstep followed by a semi-large pool of it. After waiting around for a minute, I decided to head back to my house and figured that the dog was smart enough to stick around and the neighbor's weren't home. I contemplated calling the cops and reporting the trail of blood and got this eerie vibe that there was a murder or something (I've heard my neighbor yell and sometimes he just loses it with rage, so it wasn't too far out)

Well, fast forward five minutes where I was unloading some junk out of my parent's car and two cops just come rolling down my street, light beaming and all. I, being outside, gravitated toward them and asked them what was up and they said they got a call from my neighbors house. The daughter came running out of the house telling them this and that where I just slowly walked back into my house because I figured it was none of my business. Well, another cop came shortly followed by an ambulance. The daughter straight up got in a car and left and as my mom and I slowly peeked out my bedroom window, we saw the father and mother walk together into the ambulance and drive off in it. The cops sticked around and they were looking for something in their front yard, probably a weapon or something, and I decided to get the nerve and go outside and ask them what was up. Supposedly the dad got too drunk or something and committed an act of domestic violence. I'm not really sure if it was him or his wife that ended up bleeding or whatever, but the whole family ended up evacuating the place only with me wondering wtf happened.

And no, it does not end there. I began to feel extremely strange so I decided to go out on a walk or something. I called up one of my friends for a long time, and knowing that he usually likes walks, asked him if he wanted to go on one too. This is the same friend that I had a dream about four or five nights ago about him asking me for some tabs. After he asked, I felt in my dream radiantly potent negative energy manifest about him and knew it was a really bad idea to give him any. Anyway, the next day, right after the dream, he called me while under the influence of some and I could tell something was not in its right place. I felt this really bad energy manifest just with speaking with him and in my mind, the impression was left that something was just not alright with him.

Anyway, fast forward to today, right after i called him, and still there was this seemingly lurking energy that was eerie and at the same time terrifying. I asked him if he wanted to go on a walk and he obliged saying that he moved to the next town over and out of his parents house. It seemed strange to me, but I was thinking that maybe he was finally ready to move on beyond his house and get his life rolling or something. Anyway, after texting him and whatnot, I figured out where he lived and decided to head on over there.

There, in which I was greeted by him jumping in my car and saying, "take me to the gas station quick, my car ran out of gas." No, no "hey whats up, hows it been?", just strictly "get me here." I obliged, drove him to the gas station, and there he just seemed to start to melt down. He was getting really, REALLY pissed at me for not much reason at all and so I decided to just stand outside, a few meters away from my car, until he cooled off a bit. He came booking it across the gas station, almost to the point where it felt like he was going to straight up jack me in the face and call it a day. Luckily for me, he didn't and just ended up getting all up in my face. Then I asked him what was up and there it began to kind of make more sense.

His parents kicked him out of his house and ever since i guess he has been raging HARD. He started yelling about how he has to pay for his college, his gas, his car insurance, his phone bill, and his rent. I was like, welcome to my life (my parents still pay for car insurance and phone, but still), ha. Then he seemed to shout jibberish rants about his life and whatnot and all I could do was painfully watch as a friend as he tore himself apart.

We ended up getting in my car and driving back to his place to look for a gas canister because he ran out of gas in his car. After not much luck and more of him raging, we ended up back in his apartment where his three roommates resided. Now, I'm talking kids who have never had much in their lives and I totally felt that. I was really cool with them and I just watched my friend throw these huge tantrums in front of them until they all decided to go to bed. I was literally watching my friend's world crumble, from living in a multi-million dollar home and having everything paid for to living on the streets with three "ghetto" kids. And by streets, I just mean a two bedroom apartment, lawl. Anyway, to me, it still didn't seem like that big of a deal, like if I was where he was, I wouldn't make too much of a fuss about it. But he still ensued.

I sat down and told him at how much in disbelief I was. How he went from having everything to not having much, all at his own disgression (he didn't respect his parents rules). Now, in the meantime of conversation, he was eating some pork or something and he was holding a steak knife in his hand. Then he began to approach me, closer, closer until he was threatening me with the damn thing. He was swinging it back and forth in front of my vicinity and I could tell the rage in his eyes that he wanted to do some serious harm. After a bit of calming down and me backing up, I sat back onto the couch while he cleaned some dishes or something. I further said, "well, I guess old habits die hard." and oh man, this kid WENT OFF! Within a few split seconds, I could feel his energy just vibrate to an insane intensity of violence. I could feel it in his veins just how much he wanted to kill me, just come shooting out of the kitchen with knife in hand and whatnot. I realized this and straight up booked it out of his place as fast as I could, I had the adrenaline going and everything.

Well, I made it back to my car luckily and drove off over to my other friends and told them all about it. In the meantime, the kid kept threatening me over the phone about how if I ever made another rude gesture near his apartment again, I would regret it for the rest of my life. Further, he said something about how it was lucky that I fled because he was going to beat the bloody pulp out of me. :eek::eek::eek:

Now, coming from a kid I've known for a couple years and we truly have shared some great times together, it's just downright terrifying to see where this kid has came. He is a complete disaster and really a tragedy just waiting to happen. I know he's been on rage mode for a couple weeks now because my friends have all reported somewhat similar experiences, although much much more milder. Anyway, yeah that's my story for tonight and can only reasonably think about talking to his parents and maybe finding some reason out of all of this, otherwise I just feel like he will do some serious harm to some unsuspecting victim. He has no sense of self-control or any reason flowing, he is really just an detonated missile ready to go off.

2. Not to undermine the thread but, sounds like a regular person to me. :p

3. You should just not mess with him for a while, let him settle into his new life.

4. #4 Vicious, Dec 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
    So he threatens you with a knife and you just sit back down on the couch while he does dishes? I kept seeing stuff like "luckily he didn't hit me", "luckily I made it back to my car". You sound like someone with Stolkholm syndrome. How much more beta can you be, don't put yourself in situations like that. The kid was raging on you all day and you ended going back to his house to chill? I would have left the fucker at the gas station. You don't have to put up with his shit. Cut him off and leave him to his own despair, no need to his life bring you down or be around someone that unstable.

5. Tell his parents and then keep out of his way!

6. The higher up you are the harder you fall. You need to stay away from him.

7. I agree with Vicious. If I was OP and I was driving around this kid who's constantly raging at me I would have told him to get the fuck out of the car.

8. "luckily he was about to jack me but decided not to, so then i went to go chill at his crib"

the fuck is OP doin man :confused_2: