The Nicki Minaj's Body Appreciation Thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cnote1239, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Id hate to be the niggga downwind.. bughh..

2. I understand the whole "dirty" comment was unnecessary, but why give a shit if that dude thinks they look dirty? You know they don't, everyone else knows they don't.

It's his preference.

I would not be offended if someone said to me, "I don't like white chicks because they're pasty and flat assed." It's not true, but if someone feels that way i can't change it.

Spreading neg rep is just like spreading negative vibes. You're also showing him that you actually care what he says, when you shouldn't.

3. It'z still a place to hide in

4. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are gross! :)

[​IMG]

Mmmmmm, lets get some more sexy in here!

5. I thought I had a fat ass (proud of it) but GOD DAMNNN.
    She either has a fupa, a dick, or labias you could tie into a knot.

6. hiding places are better when they arent frequented by every niggga on the block..

7. Well that'z why I got myself a raincoat and a ski mask wit some gogglez

8. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your gonna skeeted on

edit- And probably poked in the head a few hundred times beforehand.

9. i could like...

bro... i could give her pussy a handjob..

10. ^
    Fucking epic.
    G shit man

11. I have always had a thing for this girl, she is a true dime.

I can't speak of dimes without mentioning Alica Keyes though, she looks like an egyptian princess.

I can see understand some people not finding this Nicki Manaj chick attractive, but the girl in the pic, GOD DAMN!!!!!!!:p

12. ^ definitely asian.. still sexy tho

13. she's part asian, part black.

14. ^whos that?????

15. thats halle berry with long hair. she looks way better like that i think.

16. ahh you could of found better pics than that OP, haha.

yea i never found black girls to be attractive in the past(i still kinda don't), until i met my ex.

I came home from work one day, and the girl i was dating at the time brought her over to smoke out. The first thing out of her mouth was "I got weed", haha, that instantly put me in a good mood. Got high, then about a hour later a three-some started... haha, easily one of the best nights of my life :)

i remember sayin, "you are so hot" and "fuck, your skin is so soft" over and over, haha.

A few years after that we hooked up and started dating.

damn this thread makes me miss her. her ass is perfect. she has small titties though, but i kinda like it. ahh i wanna post a pic of her, lol. but i know she hits up grasscity every so often.

yea i still don't find black girls attractive except her. I'm not sure why. shes really dark too. idk.

17. doesn't halle berry have fake titties? i thought i read that someone once.

18. dam i shoulda knew that, halle is a beast... im used to her wit the short hair guess thats why i didnt notice. i like her either way.

wut up tho Pathogenik, buckeye state standup!