The next step.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TTCanadian, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Ok so the seeds are sprouted planted (soil nice and loose on top,root down) and were about three inches tall. When is the best time to move the "kids" to the great outdoors? What else must be done to insure I get a good quality crop?

2. Cant plant outdoors as of right now... not enough light and not enouh time... if you cant afford and good grow source... then buy a cheap fluorescent light just for this season... there not great but the work... keep your plants atleast 2 inches from the lights... another thing... its not physiacly correct for the plants to be transplanted outdoors at an early age... but its correct to get the plants around 6-9 inches before transplan... i also reccomend you let your plants get a feel fo the nature and move them outside for a couple of hours time period.. every day gradually moving up... this will make sure your plants dont get shocked or stun there growth because of the difference between the indoor and outdoor climate.... hope this helps...

3. Thanks for the input. I am a total beginner at this (the growing not the smoking) I am quite good at growing vegies and house plants. I guess what I want to know is: What do you need to do for a pot plant that you don't need to do for any other plant?

4. you need to pay a lot more attention to it and look for any changes in the plant can affect the yield overall.....Peace out....Sid