Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the next day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by moto47, Mar 27, 2009.

1. have u ever got so high one night that you still could feel a bit of a buzz the next day? happened to me last night/today its pretty nice

2. I wish that would happen to me. That would be great.

3. Ya when I go out to parties & shit and blaze at 1 am I still feel funny the next morning if it was good shit.

4. well i took about 7 hits out of a light bulb vape and smoked 2 bowls got pretty fucked up and i still feel some of the effect its pretty weird

5. well damn man. if i get super high and fucked up before i sleep I will just sleep an extra couple of hours and wake up tired

6. I once bought an eigth on the day that I got caught by my parents. Me and my friends snuck out that night and smoked the entire thing. I was permafried. Took me about ten minutes to psyche myself up for the trip up the stairs at school the next morning.

7. I'm lucky to be high for 20 minutes. Enjoy your low tolerance while it lasts guys.

8. Dude, take a fucking t-break.

9. This one night i went to a great party and smoke a ton of dank and purp and the whole next day i was actually high/hungover... then i was still buzzed three days later and it turns out i got a concussion lol

10. I've smoked way too much weed in one day and been really stupid the next day. Trying to do physics and just butchering any algegra. It sucked.

Reminds me of a Math track:
    "The potency of last night's blunt still holdin' me."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0zrH0z8CCE"]YouTube - Mathematik - Everyday Movements[/ame]

11. yea.
    i love that feeling, one great thing about GOOD herb...
    when u get super super blowed, and then wake up refreshed with a lil bit of a haze..

best feeling.
    alert foginess.

12. been smoking for 7 years still gettin very high...

dont smoke as much at once, and get more potent herb...
    u'll be straight...

o yea u could a mango 30 min. before smoking u will be n space.

13. Back in the day it used to happen to me. Ah the Marijuana Honeymoon period.

14. Yea it just for the most part makes me feel alittle tired in the morning. But I have kind of gotten that feeling afew times when I started, That goes away the more you smoke and get used to it to your body,

15. haha i know what ur sayin

16. when i barely used to blaze thats happened to me. i wish it could now

17. Felt that way today.

18. Smoked until 4am last night, and passed out on a sofa until 9am. Woke up still feeling pretty high at that time and dragged myself to bed for more sleep. Needless to say it's been a pretty mellow day.

19. happens to everyone their first few times./
    enjoy.

20. Dude the next day sucks, and even more when you don't have any pot left.