The Newest "Terror" Threat

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Jun 27, 2006.

1. So it turns out that 7-man terror cell in florida.

.... well it was just a religious group... of non-muslims with no al-queda connection what-so-ever.... with no violent history.... informant was mentally challengeded.... they didnt have any sort of weapons or explosives.... and that whole 'sears tower' thing was just an aspriation, as opposed to an opperation.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/june2006/270606sevenretards.htm

The bumbling government saves the day again. Thank god you've given them your freedoms and allowed them to eviscerate your constitution and bill of rights in order to keep you safe from these horrible terrorists.

Wait a second... is that.... is that fear manipulation i smell?

2. dude william douglas has a great quote on this.

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. It is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become victims of the darkness."

america is already fucked if this can go unchecked.

3. Awesome quote.

And cheer to like the.... third thing we've ever agreed on! :p

4. BUMP

(you guys dont response to threads concerning actual current events huh?)

5. Wow that is shocking, I totally thought it was real. I cannot believe that bullshit CNN and fox news fed us.

6. I woulda responded. But I already read all up on it. I pay close attention to this kind of stuff

7. C'mon dude, you don't have an opinion to share?

8. wait so i didnt really hear much bout this... so the 7 guys were actually like.. mentally challenged ppl? but not like retards or nething.. they were just nuts who needed prozac rite??.. dont get me wrong im always watchin cnn headline news.. but never really heard anything bout this..cuz frankly i didntt give a shit

9. *looks at my sig* oh shit!!!

10. America is getting more frightening by the minute.

11. come on! dont you know anything. any group, no matter how small poses a very serious threat to our country. alqueida looked like that at one time, and what happened with them. these men could have killed thousands, maybe millions if we hadn't...

excuse me while i get my head out of my ass.

Its funny how the united states is threatened 100's of times a day by terrorists, yet people suddenly believe that just because these people were caught, they were more of a real threat than the other hundred nut jobs.

now the next part is just speculation by me, and i have no proof to back this up, so feel free to disagree. i think that if anything, the undercover agent helped these groups. they could easily have shut this group down right from the begining, but instead they let them grow a little into a semi-threat so that the us could appear to be "winning the war on terror". the group was a joke. acording to all the mainstreem news, they were planning to buy some kind of fertilizer or something which may be used to make bombs. i know what they were talking about, my uncle buys it all the time and makes his own fireworks ;) (its actually a cool story about all the shit he used to make when he was growing up in the 50s, but thats something seperate). in order to build a bomb that could take down the sears tower, it would have taken them years.

so there you go america. one big step towards winning the war on terror. our country is now much safer from foreign terrorists. however, we are no more safe from our own governemnt

12. yea- I actually started a thread on that Sears Tower crap- goes to show ya how blinded we all are to whats really going on

13. Hmmm, still at least the poor sods weren't repeatedly shot in the head at point blank. Or shot in the shoulder in their pyjamas by another grop of gun-toting heavy handed Rambo wannabes.

It's sad when these days your government worries you more than any potential violent criminals.

It's even sadder when these governments get to serve a further term because the general populace are both grossly uninformed and cowed to the point of submission.

I'm with Rasta on this one. War on Terror my arse. Big brother IS watching you, and he's an incompetent with a big boot and a firearms certificate.

14. Well at least they'll say "we tried".

15. I was going to respond, but I figured that it's basically nothing new. And although I don't like the government, bashing it won't make it better or make me feel any better about how they can't tell the difference between a weapon and a puppy.

16. Actually to be honest with you, I think the government knows EXACTLY what they're doing.

You know why? Because the average American, the majority, what psychographics would call "the belonger" is completley oblivious to these false flag operations and the massive fear manipulation going on.

They call it concspiracy, yet you can see it in every single current event.

We expereince it every single day, as pot smokers. The criminalization of marijuana and the ongoing prohibition only serves to give the government power and authoirty over poor, low-income, minority neighboorhoods. Face it. This May in Toronto, we proved to our government that 25,000 drug users can assembles and ingdulges without any restraint in the drugs of our choice, and not have a single fight, a single death or any sort of other legal violation.

But marijuana is still illegal.

It's a well known fact that the inital criminalization occured to control mexican immigrant populations in the south. But then the government realize that the blacks liked it too, all the way up the mississipi they could act on their bigotry and racism and arrest these black musicians and mexican workers. Not to mention immigrations from Asia and the Middle East where cannabis is considered a religious sacraments and a holy plant my many cultures. (*see Bhang*)

And now, they congressmen and senators are realizing that even the upper-middle class white suburban kids love the reefer! So now we're seeing a torrent of anti-drug campaigns aimed specifically at that demographic, and not a single one towards the poor, minority neighboorhoods.

Use your fucking mind, wake up and realize that the government has turned North America into a prision. Globalization is our enemy and it's occuring even now. The Mexican Amnesty, the European Union and now the talks of a North American Union. The world is becoming the American empire as they intentionally stimulate war in the middle east and south-east Asia. And convince us to relinquish our rights and freedoms for so-called security.

There is a War on Terror and more Terrorism than ever. That's no fucking coincidence.

17. dude, ill come back with another quote. bill hicks:

"its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom...and dont you forget that for one second"

we're yet to be the land of the free