The new kid

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by originalmunchie, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Hey guys. Been about 6 yrs since my last grow. Been a while since i smoked. For 1 my job which my mortgage & a lot of other stuff depend on & 2 when i was smoking, i purchased several batches of disappointment. I guess the market felt like, thats ok youll be back...well, i never went back. All this to say even if i dont smoke (my spouse does), i still want to grow because its fun! W/ minimal experience i decided to take the very long and safe route of learning the art of composting mainly because i was too broke! to order expensive nutes or even drive around sourcing the materials. After several months i had a sweet batch and began growing outdoors (lights and their consumption were too expensive!) The strains were...bagseed lol, but with TLC pretty clean sweet dank bud! I enjoyed the adventure and now im back with a few more resources and knowledge. Hopefully ill continue to learn and apply. Peace.

2. I find growing a great stress reliever and I control the quality of my meds. It's an addictive hobby not an addictive plant.

• Like Like x 1