The new kid

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ChiefMikeyB, Mar 17, 2013.

1. What's up everybody! I'm new to gc so I thought id just introduce myself. Well I'm 19 years old (be 20 in June) and I live just outside of philly. Oh and I smoke a lotta weed haha. I work 2 jobs and still manage to keep a pretty tight circle, I got a few homies that I'm blessed to call my brothers, and one that I'm specifically blessed to still have is my man chad who was diagnosed with cancer last spring. Regardless, I'm thankful for everyone of my people. I'm usually smoking on blunts, or my bong Chip (me and 2 of my friends went in on him so he's all of ours). Well I hope y'all having a good st party's day, smoke green! Love that there's so many open minded people on here. Much love!

2. Mikey, first off, welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Second, we need to have a serious talk about Chad!

Is he taking his Omega 3? The lack of Omega 3 in the "average American diet" is KILLING US! :eek:

[FONT=&quot]O-6 to O-3 ratio[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Omega-6+to+Omega-3+Ratio+-+Discover+the+Shocking+Reality+That+Ruins...-a01073970178[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Omega 3 is needed to make properly working CB1 receptors- they react to THC and compounds your body makes like anandamide and 2-AG. Your body uses CB receptors to fight cancer (and the ones in your brain get you high :smoking:, so you want your CB receptors working properly, too!). Activating a CB receptor on a cancer cell can tell it to shrivel up and die! :D (THC and anandamide both activate the CB1 and CB2 receptors.)

Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows (news – 2007)
    Marijuana Cuts Lung Cancer Tumor Growth In Half, Study Shows

Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial growth factor-induced lung cancer cell migration in vitro as well as its growth and metastasis in vivo. (abst – 2008) Delta9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits epithelial gro... [Oncogene. 2008] - PubMed - NCBI

Cannabinoid receptors, CB1 and CB2, as novel targets for inhibition of non-small cell lung cancer growth and metastasis (full - 2011) Cannabinoid Receptors, CB1 and CB2, as Novel Targets for Inhibition of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Growth and Metastasis

If your CB receptors are defective, it can make cancers grow faster! :eek:

Turned-Off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth
    (news - 2008) Turned-off Cannabinoid Receptor Turns On Colorectal Tumor Growth

If Chad's cancer is an aggressive one, have him ask if it has the ID-1 gene (his doctor should know!). The new strains of "High CBD" (cannabidiol) cannabis are what this type of cancer needs!

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate[/FONT]

Does Chad know about RSO / "Phoenix Tears"? If not, he NEEDS the info!!! Read this! :yay: http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...359-tumors-really-shrinking.html#post16220325

And finally, you need to gift Chad with a copy of "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ List". To get your copy to forward to him, you need to send me an email (bottom of my sig) or PM me your email! I'll send you back over 1000 pages of links that are all sorted into categories like "Cancer- Lung" and "Anandamide". It comes as a PDF attachment, so it is easy to forward it to all of your friends! :D (Some hotmail accounts can't take the size of the List :(, please use gmail or Yahoo if possible. :))

Hope that helps. PM me if you have more questions. :)

Granny :hello:

3. High and welcome to GC.

4. Welcome to GC, you joined at an exciting time. Lots of changes happening to our city right now.

It will be a fun ride. :)

5. granny!! Thank you so much for all the info. I saw a thread from the guy who's wife also has cancer and you turned him onto the RSO, incredible story. As far as chad, he did just get done beating it, but his scans came back and it showed up in his lungs. He is going for surgery soon to see what they can do. Me and him used to smoke together a lot but he has since quit smokin weed, I guess it's just his personal preference so now he just drinks. I don't wanna be the "high friend" trying to push it in his face but I know it would help him feel a lot better.. I mean shiit I'm just glad my homies up and kickin still :) you're the best though I'm glad you posted!! God Bless

6. Thanks!