The New Guy

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kapt4inKush, Sep 19, 2013.

1. hey guys! i got these seeds from a bag of blueberry im trying to grow im new to growing i need suggestions on improving this closet setup keep in mind im very low budget

Attached Files:

2. oh god how do i delete this? lol i was soooo high :bongin:

3. but seriously...what else do i need? thanks!

4. #4 Doc-J, Sep 20, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
    The first thing i would worry about is how to get more light. There are all sorts of cfl setups here at gc to reference. Also a small fan would be good to strengthen the stem up.

Also i would drain that tray of water. The bottom of your pots dont need to be constantly wet.

5. thanks guys, i used to have a fan but it broke im getting one in a few days and making a home depot mission to get these 26 w full spectrum cfls are they good or should i just get LED but i have a very low budget hence the closet grow... :bongin:

6. Cheap, good, and led dont go together. Stick with cfl if on a very low budget

7. Definetaly get plenty of 6500k daylight cfls. Are those halogen reading lamps you have in your pic?? If so, halogens are awfully hot.