The new girl from NYC

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by grass_goddess, Nov 11, 2008.

1. #1 grass_goddess, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    Hey guys... I joined this forum b/c nobody really smokes in my real life and I'm bummed I don't have anyone to talk to about my little hobby.

I'm not your typical stoner :) 21/f living in Manhattan, working in Entertainment industry.

:wave: Hi guys!

2. Well hello.

Welcome to the City!

Enjoy your stay.

3. Welcome to the city girl.

4. You don't have any friends IRL that smoke weed? I'm SURE you can find someone.

Look for a guy at a mall that smokes, guys love to smoke with attractive girls.

It will work, bet.

5. Welcome hottie. and don't forget puff puff pass

6. Hello there!

7. A model and noone wants to smoke with you?

I smell shenanigans :)

8. I didn't say nobody wanted to smoke with me ;) All of my friends decided to be cool (read: productive) and quit!

I'm holding out :cool:

9. yikes .....im from fuckn bama in a town thats full of conservative closed minded hicks........would love to give a nyc girl some company :)

10. Boolsheet. You can be productive and smoke daily.
    I did it until I got laid off 2 weeks ago I used to work on 45th and 6th.

11. why hello, a model, nice... hmmm must find it hard to stay so thin... whne im baked its all about the food

12. Trolls rush in. :laughing:

Welcome to the city.

13. ...whos a troll?

14. #16 Bank404, Nov 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2008
    shes talking about someone esle

15. I meant the dude that joined just to hit on you. You shouldn't have told everyone you're a model. You'll never get any rest here because of it.

16. troll = asshole kid

17. i sorta have troll like features.

hahah JK

seriously tho Just playin im handsome

18. A troll is a nonsensical being who likes to post random comments in threads, usually not related to the topic... in the case of this thread though... a troll will be the horny little boys who finally have chance to talk to a girl and will hit on you non-stop via the internet!

have fun though! :)