The new GC is great

Discussion in 'General' started by 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, May 14, 2013.

1. #1 4 Four 2 Twenty 0, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    I see a lot of people complaining but I think it has a much more bolder, sleeker kind of appearance and more simple to get around. Well done, the old one I deeply hated, although I miss it, upgrades are always good. . If you don't like it, why is that? It seems great. Adding pictures is smoother than ever, etc.

2. The backround is giving me a migraine. Literally. 

3. There's still a few things that need to be sorted out but all in all it is a lot easier.

4. I think it gives more of a "positive" kind of look because it's bright haha.Updates are nice.

5. I havent decided yet, gotta get used to it first.

Anyone know how to get to subscriptions?

6. Confusing, but I change the green color backround to gray/black so that's much better. It's less eye straining

7. I'm looking at GrassCity as if seeing it for the first time. 

And... I think it's pretty OK. 

8. To everyone bitching about getting headaches google the program called f.lux

9. Troll threads already? damn.

10. Yeah I kinda agree. It's a little busy. The features are fucking awesome though. I like this engine way more. I think it's IPB, which brings back memories from other forums I used to belong to.

11. How well does this work for the pc? I did it on my iPad but it sucked for playing games on it so I got rid of it lol

12. The avatars shrunk!

13. Just turned it on because the background and it works fine :~)

Downloaded it. All it does is make the top of my screen orange then transitions back to white down the screen. Hurts my eyes even more. 

15. I feel like it's really relaxing my eyes. that or I'm just baked lol

16. I still cannot figure out how to add attachments.  

You have to go into your profile and click edit then click notification setting and change all the shit you want in there. It's a bit of a pain.

18. I feel like fuckin' tha new GC :ey:

Is there any use for attatchments now? What type do you want to add?

20. I can't find a way to edit my post but @[member="UNAB0MB3R"] I don't think the whole notifiaction system is working. You'll just have to wait it out.