The NEW Addition!!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Mariguanaman, Jun 8, 2010.

1. #1 Mariguanaman, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2010
    Tube- Phx Tetra.33''.18mm. 3 Dome Percs. 16 inches of ice.
    Downstem-7.5 inches. 18mm Diffused with 17 pinholes
    A/C Black Leaf Linear Pre-cooler 18mm
    Downstem-3.5 inches.18mm male.14mm female
    Carbon Filter-3 inches. Weed Star. 14mm
    Slide-Came with A/C

$$
    Tube-$400 got it for $200 From LHS
    A/c- $21.18 from GC
    Carbon Filter-$8.02 from GC
    [​IMG]

2. shits beast. milk it.

3. Nice set-up... but, what in the world is with your water? Or did you put something else in there? :p

4. #4 Hardnutcheck, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Nice portable bong, Want one for my car. Gotto hide shit from "THE MAN"

5. yea i wanna see a video of you milking that

I really don't know if I'd even want something that big. It's pretty sweet though.

6. Yea thats a huge bong.. 3 percs so, I'd imagine that'd be a huge semi-draggy hit.

7. a milk vid on that would definitely be beast.

8. Is that lemonade?

9. wow that thing looks like a beast:eek: tell you what, you post a vid of you milking that whole thing I will + rep you.

10. #10 Mariguanaman, Jun 8, 2010

Its water with some lemon juice.Tastes pretty good.We dont put other shit in there tho. just heard the lemon juice keeps it clean but We dont have to do that anymore with the carbon filter

Its actually not nearly as bad as you'd think.My girlfriend got it at a shop called Galaxy in GA for $400 with 50% off for Xmas.Came with a diffy downstem.

Not possible in one breathe.I can do it if i load it with one breathe and clear it with one.
    SOO smooth with the A/C, carbon filter and ice.Even the mids in smokin on.

11. #11 Mariguanaman, Jun 8, 2010
    i have a few pics of the a/c and carbon filter for now. fogot to take the video off the camera and its at work with my gf.sorry tonight guys. the 2nd pic reminds me of the propane cannons at the end of a supercross race.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. :( and I was so looking forward to getting this a/c.

13. That's lethal!

14. srry guys im working on a milkvid.camera sucks ass.il atleast get a pic up

15. y arent u getting it now?

16. I feel ya, Id have to use two breaths to try to clear it too. Cant wait for the milk vid, and one more thing whats with the water in your percs? looks kinda murky lol

17. lemon juice in the water.ive heard it keeps it clean and it tastes good too

18. I could clear that in one breath...had the same setup but without the beaker bottom(straight tube) and could clear it easy all day...well maybe not all day...untill i pass out is more like it :smoke: