The Never Ending GC House Game.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Jan 1, 2022.

1. Sex swing

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Yup Lol Good Luck Finding Them I Hide Them Really Well :p

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. If they are reall ones I'll just wait till they start to stank then pin point where they are.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol You Would! :p Did You Do That At Your Crib?

~Toni~

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Ohhh @pinkbubbles That's Cool! I Like Gas Stations/Convience Stores! :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ohh Lol What Your Favorite Kind?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. This KIND.... SOMOAS they where called in my area but names changes an i don't have any idea really what name they got now and not care. They are SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOD!!!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Yea You Right Those Kind Are Bomb. They Called Caramel Delights Now I Think. You Get Alot Of Them Lol?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

10. LOL i had a lot of them. They don't last very long around me lol :love-mj:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. #273 AlinaPavlova, Apr 19, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2022
    Okay, first of all, there would be a HUGE kitchen with a bunch of expensive knives and other utensils. And there would be absolutely any kitchen appliances so I could cook whatever I wanted. A huge game room with a gamer's chair, a cool computer like Artline or maybe even something better. Lots of chair bags. Your own little McDonald's next to the gaming room. Right in the house. Another chill room where I'll just order my own food, lay in a pile of blankets playing metarun or brawl stars. A separate big Scottish style bar with lots of wine and expensive beer. And a little pantry with an endless supply of nicotine puffs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. LETS GET THE GC ROW TOW going on up in here for 420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :passtheshit::passtheshit::passtheshit::passtheshit::passtheshit:

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Lol Tell Em Killa!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Do what, now?

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG]

SMOKE IN THE GC MANSION ON THE BIG COMFEY COUCH WITH THE DUST BUNNIES BELOW!!!!!!

:cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. We Also Need A Giant Huge Spaceship In Here That Capable Of Slip Space Travels To Anywhere We We Wanna Go.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. SO you telling me you want to Blast off into SPACE on a space ship from "GCs" BIg fucking mansion.......????? Where we going to smoke???? on what planet we going to smoke??? can we BUILD a GC mansion of PLUTO to travle between..... lol you got my head spinning with ideas now :lmafoe:

• Creative Creative x 1