The Never Ending GC House Game.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Jan 1, 2022.

1. This Just For Fun. Basically Just Imagine We Have A Huge Mansion On Here That Go On Forever Into Infintite An You Can Put Anyting In It We Want. Including Stuff From The Past Or Present Or Future Or Even Tings That Don Exist Or Impossible. Use Your Imagination Please. I Will Post Here Again Ina Bit With My First Addition.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I'd put a water fountain with fruit punch in there like the one on Mr Deeds.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Lol Good Idea Dan. I bet That Would Be Fire! Thank You For The Reply. :D

~Toni~

4. #4 Dizzy, Jan 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2022
    For My First Add In Here I Would Make a Big Huge Giant Green House Room for Growing Alotta Really Exotic An Pretty Plants An Flowers Too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Also I Would Add Another Huge Room In There That Was a Giant Aquariums Full Of All Kinds Of Sea Animals Big & Small. @AR Toasty

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mother of all grow rooms

Priorities people!!!!
    sea-of-gree-sog-marijuana-growing.jpg

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Good Idea Tokin We Gotta Have That In There Along With My Green House For Other Plants An Flowers Too. Thanks For The Reply. Any Other Ideas?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rememeber Yall You Can Put Abosolutly Anyting In Here So Use Your Imagination.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  9. A tree in the middle of the living room/great room.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Another One I Would Add Is That There Would Be Jet Packs an Also Magic Carpets For People To Use An Get Around Short distances an Also Teleporting Maachines For Really long Distance Since The Plaace Go On Forever!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Good Idea But What Kinda Tree?

~Toni~

12. A ticket desk and 'Bouncer' at the front door...

You wanna play Toni's game $5.00 please ( for my Jamaican holiday, naturally) ..lol

oh and a free Doobie

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Lol Maybe You Can Be The Bouncer! :D

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. @HazelMoon Tagging You So You Can See This Thread An Post In Here Sis.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Mvndanke, Jan 1, 2022
    I would add travel doorways, whatever you imagine you can open the door to a beautiful beach, another to a Winter mountain scape, another to a beautiful lake with tons of flowers and wildlife and rivers etc etc. endless possibilities

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. #16 Dizzy, Jan 1, 2022
    That's Isa Awesome Idea! Thank You For The Reply. I Love It! A Beautiful Beach or Winter Mountain Scape Would Be Amazing Also Have One Open Up To A Egyptian Desert Or The Rain Forest As Well Sis?

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Also I Just Wanna Add One Of Those Electric Plasma Balls An A Lava Lamp Too.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. I'd have a escalator up and down from every lvl. I'm not walking up and down no stairs if I don't have to.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Thank You For The Reply! Yea Those Would Be Good But There Also Teleporting Machines Lol. Keep The Ideas Comin Fam If You Wanna.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Jimi’s white strat with the dead’s wall of sound behind me Oh and earplugs

• Winner Winner x 1