The Ne Patriots

Discussion in 'General' started by isparkmygreens, Nov 20, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I personally gaurentee the patriots to go undefeated. If they dont, I will do w/e crazy thing that you guys who say they cant can think of.

Also an interesting tid-bit. The patriots Have a top 10 draft pick this year because the 49ers traded this years first round for a 28th spot pick last year.

So, with the 49ers having a losing record of 2-8 this year, I may say that we (Pats fans) have quite a show ahead of us.

2. PATS ARE GUNNA BE NUMERO UNO!!!!!

:hello::hello::yay::yay::hello::hello:

Anyone who thinks different, I'll see ya super bowl sunday :D

3. The teams they have left to play aren't even going to be a challenge.

Philly they're 5-5, Balt is 4-6, Pitt is 7-3, but they just lost to the JETS, NYJ 2-8, Miami 0-10 BIG challenge there, sounds like they need an angel in the end zone, and the NYG are 7-3.

So yea, the Pats have got this year in the bag. :D

4. Let us not forget that Miami is the team that consistently beats us no matter what their record is. They run a defensive scheme that gets to the Pats more than anyone else, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. We still have 360 minutes of football to play, so let's focus on the next sixty and take it from there.

I love the Patriots but all I know is living outside of New England for school, the more we run our mouths the worse we look. So let's take a lesson in humility from Belicheck himself and respect that each game starts 0-0.

5. Very true my man, but I'm telling you Miami would seriously need an angel in the end zone to win against us. But who knows I mean the steelers just lost to the jets, who would have ever seen that one coming??

It's just good to see all the new england teams having such a good year :)

6. Oh the way it looks like right yes Miami would need Flipper to catch a couple TD passes then run for two more. But after watching New England win as the underdog and The Sox coming back from 0-3, I know anything can happen and that's why I talk shit to everybody inside my head. :p

7. I'm just glad the Pats are having a better season then last year.

I actually feel really bad for Miami this year, this has got to be embarrassing for them doing worse then the rams even

8. I have said that about miami from the very beginning, and i HONESTLY do not think the pats can pull it off.. Infact im 100 percent sure they will crumble, its any given sunday for that reason...And jolly roger miami just got that angel hes heisman winner Ricky Williams.

9. Loyal Pats fan since 1990. I want to see them go all the way yet again. And I doubt they will lose. They if any team were to do it, it would be the Cowgirls or the Colts. But that hasn't happend. So it looks like another Superbowl ring. Cheers.

10. LOL patriots FTW. I have had no one take me up on my challenge.

Also, we may get darren mcfadden, one of the greatest running back son college history. :)

11. Because no one cares about cheaters.

12. Yea well, 0-10 they better start shaping up soon, seasons almost over :p

13. Cheaters pfftt. After we "cheated" we have had higher scores and better D. Say hello Darren McFadden on the patriots!

14. I love it when people who dont know football try to talk it lol. Colts should have beat new england, they wouldnt be undefeated and you all wouldnt be over hyping them. Dolphins have lost 4 of there 10 games by 5 points or less, 5 of those games they last in the 4th qtr. They just have absolutely no focus, and when their starters got hurt they had no1 good to replace them because Saban royally fucked them. Now look at Green Bay, who if they would have won their one game that they lost, would be in the exact same spot the pats are, same with dallas. People would be blowing it out of proportion talking undefeated season and superbowl just because we fans love to get ahead of ourselves. But if you look back, history has ALMOST always proven otherwise. Hell even the 10-0 packers of 62 who won almost every game and the superbowl only lost one game that year and you know who it was to? winless detroit on thanksgiving, so i really would stop getting ahead of myself untill week 16

15. Id love to see Philly spoil their season.

16. eh
    all im gonna say is theres a reason the cowboys of the 90s were americas team.
    kingpin is right, no one outside NE cares about the pats, cause the fact they cheated, whether it mattered or not, you cant do that in the NFL...and it goes back to the 'top dogg, in this case the coach. bill belicheck knowingly cheated. a coach of this magnitude shouldnt have to cheat. end argument. no matter how good a team they are, and lets be real, they are damn sexy right now, whatever they do this year, will always be questioned, and that is something, as a huge fan of the boys for years, i dont have to live with.

17. they cheated, but they are still kicking everyones ass.

it doesn't matter if you win by 1 point or bye 46. a win is a win. simple as that. and only losing teams will try to rationalize their loss.

deal with it babies, Pats are here for good.

18. the steelers got a decent shot at beating the pats, big ben is playing great and i think they got the #1 defense in the league

19. Very, VERY well said! In football, ANYTHING can happen. There were games that Dallas won when they sucked BALLS that no one thought they'd win. It was funny, in a way. They lost to all the "easy win" teams, and beat the ones who were supposed to stomp them. It can happen to any team.

So would I, actually. That's one game I'll actually be pullin for the EAGLES... I'd be LMFAO if the eagles beat NE. Statistically it's not likely, but it's a possibility. Eagles are still dangerous - especially when they get fired up.

I agree 100%! Patriots fans -- You can go on and on about how great NE is, and how they have 3 SB wins in 4 years -- But they've only duplicated what the Cowboys already did in the 90's. So yeah - that would mean they're only SECOND best :p:D:p

Also, Dallas is looking like they're gonna be goin to a few more SB's this decade... And they've also won 5/8 SB's already -- So try as you will, NE will NEVER be as great as Dallas.

20. doesnt mean the Patriots are second best?? would mean their tied with that sort of record... and New England right now is as great as Dallas so ur post confuses me