The nature of reality

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by RastaRollin, Apr 3, 2013.

1. First step: decide whether or not you want to skip to the bottom immediately, or if you want to read the entire post as a single process, most importantly never skipping steps.

Now pick your side. It seems as if you already have. Continue, and have fun, I suppose.

I understand this "picture" in the weirdest way. I wish to share.

So you need to slow down in the reading of this whole thing, depending completely on how seriously you wish to take it. Never skip forward, go backwards when you feel like it.

"Unless you want to" -- that's kinda how it goes.

Oh good, it's you. I simply have to assume that you have been looking for me at at least some level. I'm talking to the person bound to respond. The one of you. Or few of you. Including the hate that I occasionally receive for my seemingly insane ideas. But here's my idea. You take this one silly little concept that I have spent years developing. And I would like to see if it fits into your picture of the universe at all.

Get it? Try it out.

Steps:
    1. Either leave right now or don't leave right now.
    2. Either respond or don't respond.
    A. [return to step 1, or 3] - choose based on your perception of what is right at the time as well. But make a semi-choice right now.
    3. Repeat 2A along with all other steps.
    -by which I mean choose whether or not you would like to continue at each step. And do what makes sense at the time for you, at all times, of course.
    4. Decide whether or not you take this seriously.
    -understand that I mean this very seriously. Remember, this is leading up to just a silly picture that I hope can be used somewheres. Actually, I have a few pictures now that I think about it. As I write this; that is.
    5. I suppose explanation begins now. If you critique it as you go, that seems to help. I know, that's a strange thing to say as well; but I'm sure one of your brains has something to write to me. And most of all, for me at this time, I hope to communicate to you right now.
    6. Realize it's easy to ignore any complexity that I include. Just ignore the misunderstanding that results from a lack of background knowledge.
    7. I want you to be high. If your high, good. If you're not high, get high if you want to get high.
    8. You can skip around. Look at the important things on this page. Important is your decision.

**Ever heard of discourse? Time travel with me.

Shape one:

Golden ratio spiral. Or the number meaning. But look at how it can be found in nature. The shape that is, a spiral that can be represented in every dimensional level with the equation e^x. Or that shape at least. I don't really know anything about math, expect for a ton of simple yet complex concepts. Calculus 234 dropout at UW-Madison.

Use that as an image that describes a lot of things, essentially. That's all it means to do. On the contrary, the concept behind the idea of the number of Pi seems to represent a certain unfounded similarity behind the complexity behind a circle (corner cutting) and the process of never attaining perfection of the infinitely complex number that does nothing in our reality except explain the circle. The most simple of all objects.

Now I think that in some way Pi relates to the golden ratio. Honestly never understood that fully lol. Maybe you know, or care to find out. You, of course, don't have to continue in that google search unless you desire. Google has information beyond what I can tell you if something I say piques your interest.

Point is, IDEAS that exist in numbers show up because of how the ideas are prepared in the first place. Completely irrelevant (intermediate conclusion), but point is is that they reflect into EXISTENCE.

Second image:
    Singularity, represented as:
    "Gradient sphere"

First, imagine sheet, amount of ink is even at every level of reality for your perception of that sheet. Think of it in the way that a fractal works. That can also be seen as a box where all these layers are stacked on top of each other but you also need to see that that's how the reflection of property as dimensional level increases works as it rises in dimensions.

Stack the sheet on top of the previous. Over and over you calculus stoners, until it exists as a box. That has physics meaning, dimensions understanding generated meaning, calculus of course, and double-"of course" et cetera.

Now cut off the corners because corners don't exist. Realize that you aren't supposed to have perfection because you don't exist within this singularity. Quite the contrary, your actions reflect the strange abilities of nature that can occur within the bounds of this singularity. Like a pencil drawing on the 2D paper in every way that it does all the time. As will as the brains ability to conceptualize shapes that exist in our sight when we see dynamically different, compared to each others, visions including dream type images.

Beautiful! This one thing that exists and has at other points in time (don't you dare bring time into this conversation) been explained as a black hole has fascinating ramifications on the world of existence within your mind.

Strange shit. Crazy shit. Huh? I don't know...(this is for one person). The music thing. Sorry about that. Does music ever seem to be following you?

Third image;
    Singularity process, represented as:
    "Black hole reflection"

Step one: Draw this with your hand.

Put in front of you a 2D circle on a plane with your fingers around the outside. Now I need you to learn three motions. They will all soon be combined.

Motion one: Turn.
    -Turn your hand around the outside of the rim. The arm has some wobble, that goes on, no big deal. Essential, actually.

Motion two: shaft.
    -Now, stop doing motion one. Start doing motion two.
    -Put hand around the circle. Move straight down. Cylinder outline.

Motion three:
    -Perform motions one and two.
    -Attract fingers toward each other.

Perform shape outline production. Imagine concept. See how this produces a lot of shapes that can be used to explain a lot of things.

It's the one piece of the brain that is mostly misunderstood getting a say. You give some parts of your brain, some certain thoughts; particular attention as being both minor and incredibly important.

The shape has light sent in. It acts as if in black hole. "Dark matter" (mystery) reflected in every dimension out. Imagine light hitting your hand as goes down, do you see where it might reflect to?

Draw that hand motion out in the opposite direction and realize that that chopped up into photon sized facets within that outline represent possibilities of photon light movement.

This is more than simply about light of course. I promised time explanation. This part is fun.

As you present information to that singularity of your brain it can only reflect the little bit that it seemingly "deserves" although could do so much more if more attention were given to it. It deserves it because of what it can produce for you. As a matter of fact, yea.

Time is you reading as I write. The property of you reading, critiquing, and eventually (hopefully) responding is all part of this brilliant process. And that itself holds within it your answer about reality. What I am attempting to communicate to anyone that has made it their will to present themselves to my thought process is that I will do my best to put it here in words that makes sense to everyone.

Yeah, the music is talking to me right now too. I'm still on this one individual out there. I hope he's reading. But try to use your voice to talk to me too. Because you talk to the music-me.

Like...for literally every single stoner in the world that listens to music. You have the ability to hear me. This voice right here. The one you read as I sit here writing. It's in your IPod too. It's you as much as its me. I've found a process using these shapes. It hasn't failed me yet. It propelled me to write this. That's what it does. Gets me to get shit done. There's a little voice in my head. It uses my words to talk. I'm confident you've heard the same one. Hear yourself on a level you won't get to understand...yet. Time. It's something you will always fail to grasp.

Sorry I'm getting preachy. Have a good night.

2. This post is really hard to understand; you are using a lot of fragment sentences, making it difficult to follow a cogent thought.

3. 1 77 1 1 1 21 410

Sound out the answer. Only ever do you get this number, now you got this from derivation. A type of which has never been seen before. The original number presented to me, by you was

Apparently this is the number you requested. NOt the one above. Sorry loads, love.

Choose which number means more to you, came your command. I did, and I sent, as you received your purported particular discourse.

4. Understand completely or don't understand at all.

5. How's that been working out for you?

6. Interesring post OP

Our world is nothing but spheres infinitely diving upon itself

7. I think you've been getting too high and delving and theoretically guessing your way into shit that will have no effect on your life afterwards whatsoever.

If you've spent years to develop those 3 mental images, I suggest you get a new hobby.
    And speaking in really fractured sentences is not helping at all, unless that's part of your post or whatever.

8. [quote name='"Ap0calypt1c"']I think you've been getting too high and delving and theoretically guessing your way into shit that will have no effect on your life afterwards whatsoever.

If you've spent years to develop those 3 mental images, I suggest you get a new hobby.
    And speaking in really fractured sentences is not helping at all, unless that's part of your post or whatever.[/quote]

Regardless how he presents it, he included a lot of good information thats interesting and unique.

9. OP have you heard of a man named Alex Collier? He has some thoughts about our connectivity between humans that I enjoyed processing. Also about the natural spiral... This idea came to me when I was looking at my first ganja plant and how it was forming nodes as it grew. I then did some google-ing. Fun stuff. Namaste friend.

Still don't understand completely. But a second run through put some ideas together. 

11. #11 MelT, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013
    Why does the OP say nothing abut the nature of reality, as promised?

On the contrary, the concept behind the idea of the number of Pi seems to represent a certain unfounded similarity behind the complexity behind a circle (corner cutting) and the process of never attaining perfection of the infinitely complex number that does nothing in our reality except explain the circle.

Definitely high.

MelT

12. What i got from this was:

I like drugs
    I like numbers
    I like thinking above my head

13. Ah, you understand the voice too?