the munchies...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Flya Den U, Apr 26, 2009.

1. For sum reason, when evr im high, i dont evr feel this killer hunger known as 'the munchies'.
    i always feel this warm, fuzzy, content feelin in my belly, and i feel any eating would ruin it, so i dont eat. Food does taste amazing but its like its not necessary to eat. I dont know i just wanted to put this out there

2. Excellent philosophy. I can tell that you are a very special man.

All hail the 2 Liter of Dr. Pepper and the Bag of Doritos. :hello:

3. get the right stuff at the right time, and you will. ;)

4. and if you dont, then jump around like a magical pixie horse 'cause you dont need to buy double the groceries you usually do.

yeah.. I know munchies.

5. DAMN. that shit is DEEP. keep em coming bro.

6. LMAO

dude.
    i get the munchies SOOO hard
    i gained 10 pounds this weekend
    its disgusting.

7. I don't get as much munchies these days... And I'm glad I don't get much munchies anymore... it's pretty costly, you know...

8. I experienced that not too long ago, and actually worried about it, but it went away. I believed it was just that I was getting so high that the empty burning feeling in my stomach felt really good.

9. Yup, had the same.
    I think it is when you feel .. or Are, more high then normally that food doesnt really do the trick, cause you're too busy with expierencing the high.

Still I get the munchies like an animal sometimes, even when Im not high, and don't gain a kilo.

lol

10. Shit man, you should speak at a conference, or a write a book. Better yet, why start your own cult :p