The Munchies are no laughing matter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Howlingwolfus, May 2, 2013.

1. The Overture

Just as the title says, the munchies are no laughing matter. Whenever I blaze, I usually get semi-hungry. Well I picked up some Grape Ape from my dealer and let me tell you. Holy shit, this made my munchies rave wild.

First I ate Ice Cream. The problem all started when I ate about a quarter of the delicious Vanilla Ice Cream that has been stored in my frezer for a couple of days. Now, I think I have something messed up in my stomach whenever I eat dairy products, but I usually can handle them. How wrong was I, this time.

Then I ate a whole roll of ritz crackers and finished my meal along with some italian styled coffee creamer. I really didn't feel any discomfort until the day after.

The Day-After
    My stomach felt fine until around 8 in the morning. Registering for my tests at college my ass felt like it was going to explode. I tried holding it in with quivering ass checks but I ended up having to miss the last twenty minutes of the lecture about tests beacause I had to go really bad. As soon as my moon touched the toilet, the explosion occured missing the inside and splashing on the rim of the toilet......

After the sudden explosion that was like the Texas fertilizer plant explosion, my stomach felt fine with a few waves of pain until the end of the day.

As I was walking to my dorm, something vulgar and disgusting occured. I felt like I had to fart so I did. Only it was a fart that came out; it was nasty liquid shit. As soon as I felt the coldness spread in my pants, I ran to the nearest bathroom and shit my brains out.

FINALITY

So now I come to you today, brothers and sisters, and tell you the munchies are no laughing matter. It is best to monitor your munchies or else you will have a "shitty" day.

I am being completely serious and this really happened. lol I feel like it is a story that I will tell for the most of my life.

2. Learning to control your munchies as an advanced stoner art/tactic.

I used to go to a store and buy like $30 worth of food. RIDICULOUS.
    Now I really dont even get the munchies or ive just gotten good at being able to block them out

EDIT: hahahahahahahahaha ok I just read the whole post and that is funny as shit.

Sorry man, no one like to poo themselves.

An explosion like the Texas fertilizer plant. hahahahah so good

3. Yeah, I really need to learn to not succumb to munchies. Definately learned my lesson on this one.

4. Sounds like me after Taco Bell.

5. You always learn a lesson when you shart.

6. It sounds like you might be lactoseintolerant

7. This has happened to me. I feel your pain.

Whenever I get high and go for a late night McDonalds binge...and end up spending 10 dollars on food...I wake up shitting my brains out. Lol then I realize how much of a bad call it was eating like 3 cheeseburgers, 10 nuggets, 2 mcchickens and a fry in a 2 hour period. I couldn't even attempt it in my normal state of mind

8. Lmfao I don't think I would have the balls to post this, but I'm glad you do, because this was funny as shit.

9. This thread made me smile :D.

The only time I eat is when i'm baked though so I gotta love the munchies lol.

10. Drunk munchies are even worse

11. Haha my best friend isn't much of a smoker but will always smoke with me when I ask him to and he has a pretty low tolerance. One day he was telling me that I spend way to much money on weed, first I pointed out that between me and him we had only smoked about $15 dollars of weed that morning and the night before, I then proceeded to point out that he'd spent $20 on candy and $20 on fast food for munchies in that same time period.

12. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']Drunk munchies are even worse[/quote]

thisssss

erybody always talking bout the bud munchies but I was well over that shit the first couple times I smoked ..

but when I'm hammered , I will eat ANYTHING, until I pass out , puke , or it's my turn at the table

13. That's why you eat things with solids in them. You can eat all that liquid shit if u mix it with bread and meat and stuff like that

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx2V-D-Xdq8]Hooooooo... Can't breathe!! Hysterical laughter - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIfhOF-w1XI]Most Contagious Laugh - YouTube[/ame]
    [​IMG]

15. I agree, I think drunk munchies are a tad bit worse than having the regular munchies. When I'm drunk I'm trying to sober up so ill eat anything in sight and then bam its puke time ( rarely happens tho).
    The worst munchies i ever had, i was equally drunk and high.

16. I get ridiculously intense munchies every time I smoke. I absolutely HAVE to eat something, I can't stop thinking about food until I eat something. Even if I'm completely full before I smoke, once I'm high it's like I haven't eaten for days. Everything just tastes so damn good..

17. holy shit, im gonna eat like an african at an american buffet tonight

18. Drunk munchies are like you go out and buy a bunch of food and eat half of it, stoned munchies for me are just ALL DAY im hungry, not even like bored hungry like i havent eaten in days hungry, i found any sort of tea helps a ton!

19. Also, on kind of a weird note everytime i get high, within 2 minutes of smoking a bowl i have to take a shit, everytime i smoke.

Sitting on the toilet stoned is dumb too.

20. yeah used to get munchies real bad but its more about self control rather than just wanting something. used to much out hard but now like the dude said I don't even get munchies anymore, once in awhile ill have a lil snack but that's the reg.