Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Movie Notorious

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TygaTyga, Dec 27, 2008.

1. So, the movie Notorious comes out the 16th of Jan.... Any of y'all got big plans for it?

I think me and my boys are gonna get an 8th of NYC Diesel (approproaite)... blunt that shit out, and go see the movie.

I figure thats what biggie would of wanted us to do

2. I don't think Biggie would have wanted some random fat dude with a voice over to to star in a movie about him, let alone even there being a movie about his life/struggle.

Wonder who'll play Pac...Tommy Davidson?

3. I disagree, I think dead people probably think its pretty chill when they get movies made about them. People care enough that they really wanna know their story ya dig...

Guerilla Black woullda been sooooo perfect tho, I wonder what happened to that dude.

4. Yea Guerilla would have been a perfect replica lol...there also wouldn't be a need for voice overs either then.

Yeah i mean in a sense, the movie is an homage to him. Maybe he would have been more pleased with an art-house type of film? I don't know, but as long as his kids and family see some of the box office money, i guess its ok that its a blockbuster.

5. [​IMG]
    Angela Bassett... Voletta Wallace[​IMG]Anthony Mackie... Tupac Shakur[​IMG]Jamal Woolard... Notorious B.I.G.[​IMG]Derek Luke... Sean Combs[​IMG]
    Naturi Naughton... Lil Kim[​IMG]
    Antonique Smith... Faith Evans[​IMG]
    Sean Ringgold... Suge Knight[​IMG]
    Marc John Jefferies... Lil Cease[​IMG]Charles Malik Whitfield... Wayne Barrow[​IMG]
    Kevin Navayne... Junior Mafia Crew[​IMG]
    Ginger Kroll... Debbie[​IMG]
    Osas Ighodaro... Howard University Party Girl[​IMG]
    Kevin Phillips... Mark[​IMG]
    Taylor Dior... Tyanna Wallace[​IMG]
    Valence Thomas... 50 Grand[​IMG]
    Robert Oppel... Pool Player[​IMG]
    Julia Pace Mitchell... Jan[​IMG]
    Ebony J Lewis... Bad Boy Entourage[​IMG]
    Dennis L.A. White... Damion 'D-Roc' Butler