The Mound Builders and Giants of North America

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by pickledpie, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Apparently hundreds of giants have been found in north america with double rows of teeth. Large Structures made of stones and countless huge mounds. Yet you won't here a peep about it nowadays.

http://youtu.be/9-4sI34aIZ0

• Like Like x 1
  2. can you at least confine this to pandoras box where it belongs? this thread is gonna turn to a shit fest soon enough here like all of them of this nature posted in s&n do.

this section really is supposed to be about new tech and stuff. not alternate histories, suppression theories, conspiracy theories, what have you. i think itd get more response then just "shut up pp you dont know science yadda yadda" like usual.

Yeah but this isn't some questionable conspiracy. There's a bunch of legit evidence being portrayed in this video. Everyone can come to their own conclusions. It would be a waste to put thin in the pandora's box.

It's not a big conspiracy type video anyways, this dude has just been researching these mounds and rock structures and they don't fit into the Clovis culture, also, their construction is interesting as they align perfectly with astrological things like lunar eclipses and equinoxes and such. I'm sure nobody really knows where this culture came from.

There is a conspiracy component. There are thousands of very old news articles from various towns and cities speaking of large 7 to 9 foot skeletons being unearthed with double rows of teeth. I mean there are hundreds of them. Apparently the Smithsonian has a lot of these skeletons and their hidden in their vaults for no one to see. 

Another interesting thing is that languages and hieroglyphic type things were found and nobody has deciphered them, they've simply been ignored.

4. This section is about science and nature. It doesn't have to be new tech and stuff. It can be old tech and stuff too.

5. "This section is more for sharing new discoveries and debating conflicting scientific theories. Conspiracy theories, alternative histories, supernatural events/abilities, religious beliefs and other subjective reality belong in the S&P."

i would definitely say the giants which we have no proof of (but quite a few "giants" which were written of and debunked, like the cardiff giant) supernatural/conspiracy theory. im not going to pretend i watched more then a skimming of the video to try and knock the mounds though, idk what the guy is claiming about them

6. Its very common for ancient structures to aline with the heavens

They didnt have much to do back then other than obsess over the stars(which they believed were divine)

I know this thread has nothing to do with ancient alien theory, but ill just throw in that obsession with stars in no way suggests anything to do with aliens

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Well this has the proof. A lot of proof. Go to 37 minutes onward and he starts talking about all the reports from people in the 19th and early 20th century talking about these large skeletons being found in large mounds and cairns.

The guy isn't claiming much of anything, just presenting evidence that is, well, pretty self evident.

8. #8 pickledpie, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    At 46:06 there's a picture of one of these large people.

9. He takes text from newspapers and even a medical journal.

Lol yeah, nothing to do with ancient aliens. I think there may have been ancient highly advanced civilizations, but no aliens.

11. Please...I'm going to relapse into reoccurring nightmares now.

Jurassic Park was enough of a shocker.

12. Idk about highly advanced. I think egyptians win. At least until we find atlantis.

Advanced technologies leave huge evidence, like egyptian pyramids.

There is no way a society more advanced than the egyptians existed before them and didnt leave huge evidence behind.

Also i really dont buy this coverup stuff

13. that isnt necessarily true. the world could be so completely destroyed that there would be no evidence of us by the time new lifeforms eventually redevelop.

of course, theres no reason to think its happened or that it would be significant in any way IF things were so totally destroyed we knew nothing of the past.

Well the Idea is that the Pyramids were built by remnants of this advanced civilization which apparently sunk beneath the waves. There are myths in all cultures of a large flood occurring a long time ago, and this was apparently when this civilization was destroyed, around 12000 BC.

Mounds and pyramids are found all over the world, from China to Mexico and every place in between. There are definitely coverups in regards to these skeletons found in North America. The Smithsonian has everything under lock and we never hear about it.

Well our ancestors themselves make reference to more ancient cultures, whom many called the Gods. You'll find these references all over the world in many cultures. I mean the Noah's ark story is also in Hindu mythology. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manu_(Hinduism)

16. every.
    single.
    thread.

i do like some of the things you say, but you push your (perhaps for lack of a better word) religious views waaaay too strong. like come on, if the thread is gonna jump to religion just keep it in other sections PLEASE.

17. Lol this has nothing to do with religion. It does have to do with common mythology distributed across the world in different forms.

I'm not trying to push anything, just making note of a shared mythology.

We know that this noah flood type myth has an origin in babylonian mythology, its interesting to note that the Hindus have a similar myth, most interesting is wondering its origin as these cultures were distinctly different, but this is something I'm going to study a little more now.

18. #18 Sam_Spade, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014

What makes it worse: Grasscity actually has an more than one active academic in this field.

19. True. But that evidence would by.consequence, be gone and diesnt relate to what pp is talking about