The motivation for girls posting alluring/provocative pics on facebook?

Discussion in 'General' started by shittytoker, May 24, 2012.

1. WHY? Why do they do it? Especially when they make it public! Don't they realise that creeps like my fap over this shit?

2. So we can jerk off to them.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PJ3GGSh0g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_PJ3GGSh0g[/ame]
    He's got the right idea.

3. Is that what they want?

4. Hoes bein hoes thats about it lol

5. But what if somebody more sick than me saw those and started stalking them??

6. Where are these women and why am I never friends with them?!

7. There's no point to adding them as friends because all their pics are usually out in the open

8. Don't worry, I'll be gentle

9. LOL, why do they do it?

Why do they make low-cut blouses and push-up bras?

Why do they make silk stockings, garter belts, and crotchless underwear?

Why does Victorias Secret even exist as a company?

Pretty fucking simple and straightforward to me. Men are some horny fucking animals, and women know it.

And all this shit above doesn't exist by accident.

And that photo on Facebook didn't get there by accident either. :cool:

10. B-b-but why! If I told them I was fapping over this they'd call me a pervert but they keep doing it?

11. Oh yea, pics or it didn't happen

12. Subconsciously want attention .... Girls only think they are hot if a bunch of guys want to fuck em

13. They're Facebook whores

14. Why do you think they keep doing it?

Here, let me give you a little hint. Unless you're clinically insane, when given the choice, people do not repeat activities that they hate over and over again.

Just like the marketing director for Victorias Secret, women know exactly what they are doing when they post pics.

15. #16 cosbysweater, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    Better question: why do guys who take shirtless pictures in front of their dirty mirrors look sad or serious? What's wrong, guy? :( :laughing:

16. [quote name='"cosbysweater"']Better question: why do guys who post shirtless pictures in front of their dirty mirrors look sad or serious? What's wrong, guy? :( :laughing:[/quote]

This....

17. #18 365DaysofGrowin, May 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2012
    [quote name='"CaliBudE"']Subconsciously want attention .... Girls only think they are hot if a bunch of guys want to fuck em[/quote]

And this made my smoke session a very enjoyable one :smoke: :laughing:

18. CEO's and Facebook hoes.. ain't nuttin wrong with a couple of those. I 'like' a picture every day to help with their daddy issues.. jerk off to a couple of them, can you hand me a tissue?

That was dumb as fuck.

19. Lol pause that video at 6:16, such a good paedophile look, I salute you kid.