The most that you have ever smoked?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Blazed2009, Jun 18, 2009.

1. Im new here at gc
    and i havnt seen a thread like this one

I was wondering what was the most blunt,joints
    you have ever smoked?

mine was 40 on 4/20 of this year
    i was gooonneee:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. 40? the most i have ever ssmoked is 40 out of hookah. 80 out of blunt. and 20 out of a hookah. that was a greatttt night

3. not on 420, but one night i shared 9 fat blunts with a friend

4. A q/p of PK a couple years back. Me and a friend, we were GONE beyond recognition!:smoking:

5. A friend and I smoked two ounces one day. It was some crazy shit.

6. 5 bowls, 6 blunts, and 3 gravity bongs between two people this year's 420. I was barely concious. :smoking::smoking:

7. the most ive ever smoked is about 8 bong loads plus 8 bowls. three other guys and i had them both going at the same time.

it was very awesome

8. after phacing a blunt a couple minutes before I smoked 8 blunts between 5 people which is the most I've smoked as far as blunts or joints. Otherwise It was when me and 3 other people smoked an ounce on 4/20 of '07.

9. I didn't really smoke a lot, the this one time I took a bong rip so big I went to a new place, and couldn't come back. I freaked out and had to walk home...good god that was a big bong.

10. I've smoked 22 blunts in one night before.

11. I've smoked alot of mid, but the most I've actually sat down and smoked was an ounce of some orange kush me and my friends pitched in to get many 420s ago.

12. Met up with one of my boys I hadn't seen in years, sat down an finished a half o an 2 vials of honey. Think it was like 5 blunts, 7 joints an a few bowls

13. Probably 4 bowls of kush, like 10 blunts of this amazing dro and a bowl of some flame middies I had :)

I was extremely faded mind you, almost to the point of sobriety..

14. Never smoked too much cause weed isn't alcohol, you smoke a lot and you're just wasting it. People here saying they smoked a pound and shit are tards

15. shit i smoked 2 ounces on 420 last year

16. sounds like you are pretty lit right now!!:smoking::smoking:

17. what are you talking about

18. I dont know I think hes talking money spent? Which is really fucking useless when you think about various prices throughout the world.

19. the most ive ever smoked was a fatty blunt with my friend...after that we went upstairs and our 2 other friends had pulled out somethin i hadnt seen before...it was huge bong with 3 hookah hoses comin out of it....4 bowls outta that and i was ripped outta my mind. lol

20. me and my buddy smoked up a half ounce in a night