Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most stupid thing I have ever seen while smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quintosis, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I just have to lead this off by saying this wasn't me but it was a friend of mine because it's probably the stupidest thing I have ever seen. My friend who is a very inexperienced smoker, pretends to be much higher than he is if at all high but also fakes an over dramatic drunken voice. Even when I am on the verge of greening out, hearing this makes me snap out of my high for a few seconds and die a little inside. I don't really want to be mean to him and I know he will deny it if I ever bring it up but its getting to the point where I just can't stand it anymore. Any ideas on what to do about this? :eek:

2. Get him baked as shit and see how he really is stoned.

3. Tell him to stop being a little pussy bitch.

But seriously :)

I hate it too when people act higher than they are.

Just tell him to calm down.

:smoke:

4. Be like dude, chill the fuck out

5. That isn't nearly as stupid as watching political leaders in a democratic nation.

Anyway, fuck 'em, as long as you get high...Sit back, listen to some tunes, and drown out the stupidity. At least that is what I do when the president is giving speeches.

6. I've tried and he sober snapped on me and being somewhat gone I just figured it wasn't worth it carrying on the discussion.

7. Haha I do the voice thing a bit when I'm smacked, but I like to talk in all types of voice even when during the course of a normal day, I just randomly break into falsetto and different accents, or if you get me upset I'll start talking like a little kid, so my friends dont expect anything different when I'm smacked, but I've had some trouble when lighting up with people I dont know.

8. People on other Drugs.

9. I've got a similar situation, TC.

I recently introduced my sister to the wonders of weed, and after finding out about it, this guy she's sort of talking to (or whatever the kids call it these days) wanted to try it, too. The problem is, once he starts smoking, he starts acting all, I dunno, weird, I guess. He does the drunk voice too, actually, but he also gets really oddly touchy-feely (on me!)

Usually I'm just like 'whatever' and ignore him, but when he starts trying to pretend rough-house or touch on me and shit I start to sober up and get annoyed. I'm just hoping that eventually he'll get out of this phase, but I'm not so sure.

10. Just tell him to quit fakin'.

11. Stop smoking with him until he becomes a little more experienced

12. If he's not getting high, it's him who's losing out. Just make sure you keep it real bud.

13. My 2 cents: Find a new smoking partner or throw another person into the rotation to diffuse the situation.

14. I used to know a bloke like that. Done my head in i told him to fuck off lol. Also one time me and a few freinds gave this chick a smoke she scatterd out thinking we were out for her and telling us she was going to get her brothers i told her too fuck off aswell. Pot has never tripped me like that but maybe some people arent supposed to smoke fix to your problem fuck them off altogether enjoy your buzz bro. Mean green!

15. I hate when people act higher then they are as if they smoked totally different weed then you.

It just ruins my day sometimes when my homies just can't chill and enjoy the smoke. Blowing that shit outta proportion and shit..

16. Feed him some potent edibles.

17. I think that may be the best idea to snap him out of the delusion of smoking weed makes people act wasted. I believe I might have to try my hand at baking sometime soon.

18. #18 Bo Vice, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dont even tell him that (whatever edible you're gonna make)has weed in it o he might exaggerate the high again

19. That's a bit of a problem though just because when we usually do it we don't have the largest window of time and if we don't plan around it, things can become problematic in the sense of really having to mask our high.

20. Calling him out on it is just going to cause conflict between you two. Plus like you said he will just deny it that's human nature. If you really want to solve the problem without screening him out of your life you should just smoke with him in private and if he questions you on it just say he's a new smoker and you're trying to stop him from getting caught.

You could also bring him around a brutally honest friend who you know will do the dirty work for you.