Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The most stonerist thing youve ever done

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedlivesforme, Nov 5, 2012.

1. okay, the title doesnt really cover it so im just wondering

What is the #1 craziest thing youve ever done to hide/obtain/sell weed,
    the #1 most scrappiest homemade bong or thing youve smoked out of
    the #1 most close call youve had with cops/parents/any authority figure

and any of those things that follow those guidelines.
    also as some of you may know im experimenting with weed flavoring so post what flavor or drink i should mix with my bud and try to flavor it with
    (ps alcohol wont work) (neither will products with lots of fat E.G. Butter)

2. The most stonerist

3. Hmmm. I've never had to really hide my weed unless in public and it just goes into a small metal tin thats inside a zipped pocket in my bag that you wouldnt really notice.

Craziest way I've got my weed is by going on a well known forum that drug dealers selling anything are found in any city. Most of them are scammers but I contacted one guy after reading a few vouches for him, he lived locally, so he told me what he looked like. Didnt know what I looked like, or my name. Met him in a very public place, could tell instantly he wasnt a cop, but there were cops in the area (theft in a computer store across the road or something) that we just past walked while talking then up a side street, done deal, went home.

I don't sell weed.

I've made a few home made bongs but theyre just coke bottles with a bowl from a broken bong. Shit loads of blutac.

Read above for close encounters.

4. Smoked out of my hand once. Was kinda cool but brings me back to some tough times hahah

5. Mountain dew bong with a pen slider that I lit with a candle, that was lit from the stove.
    I've stepped up since then :p

6. To be honest, I'm no longer doing any weed. However, I want to participate in these forums so I can inspire people to really find better things to do in life. Of course, I still have to believe that doing weed occasionally would provide benefits, but being addicted to it can be very risky.

7. my most stonerist time was this time that i smoked weed and i got stoned

8. the most stonerist thing ive done is simply, nothing

9. Desperately looking for your phone while you're talking to someone on said phone

10. [quote name='"DougRyan25"']To be honest, I'm no longer doing any weed. However, I want to participate in these forums so I can inspire people to really find better things to do in life. Of course, I still have to believe that doing weed occasionally would provide benefits, but being addicted to it can be very risky.[/quote]

gtfo aha jk. but this has nothing to do with what OP asked.

and the most stonerist thing ive done was smoke out of my hand( ouch) lol, or using normal printer paper for a joint :/
    most sketch time was when i was with 8other people all blazin it up, bike police get up from hiding in bushes and book us. i had a few different unmentionables on me at the time. and a .5 of kush and a g of regs. everyone else got searched exept me because i was the only one who willingly handed them my bud(just the regs ;) )
    weve all had some desperate times here and there, just gotta keep on :bongin: haha

11. Hey, I'm a bit new, but I'd say the most stonerest thing I've ever done was got riped with some buddy's, but didn't know some one slipped pcp in... Walked into a gas station to take a piss, passed out while standing there, but got out okay... Then a while later I started a new job working in a gas station, and suddenly relized it was the same gas station...
    Sketeyeat pipe, I jb welded a metal tube with a bottle cap into a 20 coke bottle...

12. I always smoked in my bathroom before a shower, with the shower on the hottest temp and my parents couldn't smell a thing. I always had a plastic bag where I kept my weed/lighter/eye drops/shitty ass aluminum pipe, lol and so I loaded a huge ass bowl in my pipe and toked up, then put all my shit in the bag and hid the bag really quick cause I thought I heard some one coming in my bathroom, but there wasn't. So after that I sprayed febreeze everywhere, all over my window sill and junk, then I couldn't remember for THE LIFE OF ME where I put my bag of weed shit. I had a lot of cabinet type things in my bathroom that were dark and cluttered with a whole bunch of shit, and I started looking through them, panicking, throwin shit around tryin to see where it was. I was already really really high, and I spent at least 20 minutes pacing around my small ass bathroom searching for my weed shit, and I still couldnt find it. I eventually just got in the shower and by that time the water was getting colder, so I hurried and finished my shower. I was VERY paranoid at this point, thinking about what was going to happen when my parents eventually found it, so in one last effort I looked in the dark cabinets again, and it was blending in to a towel all the way in the back. I didn't even see it, I just threw my hands back there hoping I'd find it and I just felt it. I almost cried I was so happy. I then went and calmly enjoyed my high. Lol might not sound that bad but I was flipping the fuck out when I was stoned.

13. And I also used that little piece of shit aluminum pipe at least 30 times before trashing it, lol. It was bent to shit and you could barely smoke out of it.

14. Powerade bottle bong with a highlighter tube and wrench socket bowl that fit perfectly into the highlighter. That was my go to piece at first... Definitely have stepped my game up since then lol.

15. Made a shitty-ass pipe out of a tire gauge, with a screen made out of some thing we found in my friend's garage. Ate more shit than you smoked from that thing. We named it Macgyver and still have it somewhere....we have since then upgraded...obviously.

16. smoke all day. non fuckin stop

17. hahaha thats pretty funny stuff especially smoking in the shower and misplacing your stash, ive misplaced my stash before too, its scary until u find it again

18. [quote name='"weedlivesforme"']hahaha thats pretty funny stuff especially smoking in the shower and misplacing your stash, ive misplaced my stash before too, its scary until u find it again[/quote]

Haha it's scary as hell. The reason I was so scared is because there are barely any places in my bathroom to hide things. Like, there's 4 possible spots to hide it, cause I have a tiny ass bathroom, so I thought some spirit came and stole it or it teleported some where. Fuckin scary shit man.

19. [quote name='"DougRyan25"']To be honest, I'm no longer doing any weed. However, I want to participate in these forums so I can inspire people to really find better things to do in life. Of course, I still have to believe that doing weed occasionally would provide benefits, but being addicted to it can be very risky.[/quote]

Gtfo bacon

20. Just this morning I made a bowl of cereal then put the box back in the fridge instead of the milk! I ran around the kitchen shouting "lol" for a minute. I need to tip my dealer :smoke: