The most relaxing thing you can do

Discussion in 'General' started by Rented, Oct 28, 2010.

1. When every one in your house is asleep. Go to the bathroom. Light up a pipe. When your high go into your room and lay on your bed while watching tv. It's the most amazing feeling ever knowing you don't have to worry about anything for the rest of the night. Knowing that your gonna have an amazing sleep. and knowing that nothing can go wrong. :)

2. Floor boards creaking, bones cracking.

"Boy what you doing up!"

*whips out belt*

no dad no no noooo!

3. xD you just made my night!

4. The most relaxing thing I can do...

is to get a hand job at the oil massage place. Yeah... REAL relaxing... melts you like a candle...

5. i always look forward to after my kid goes to bed :p thats when my wife and i go out back and smoke a couple bowls. usually we just watch tv every now and then we make the trip to dairy queen or something for ice cream lol sooo exciting i know.

6. Get it in !:smoke:

7. I'll assume your talking about the trip to dairy queen...yes i most definately will get that in. the trip that is.

8. Dude, smoke some really strong kush and play flower on the ps3.

I did that today. No one was home, there was a nice breeze outside, I had my window open and just chilled.

9. lol peasy you leave your kids alone at home? ...

10. I only have one and for a very very brief period of time. i mean hes 15 so i figured its ok :D

11. Most relaxing thing for me is to smoke a few bowls in the backyard and then go chill on my hammock while listening to some music or reading a book.:D

12. Most relaxing thing is to smoke a bowl and get your cock sucked right before you hit the sack.

Nothing like getting high as a kite and gettin your rocks off as you are headin to dreamy sleepy sleep land.

Can I get a hezzzz yea!!??!

13. Hell yeah.... :smoke:

14. Before my ongoing t-break I use to love smoking a couple fat bowls in my shed and proceeding to do sit in my room on my laptop blasting some chill music. There really is nothing better.

15. bro thats exacly what i do. cept i chill on dis site right hurr and post when i am highhh. i pretty much never post in this forum sober cause it kinda sucks when your sober but when youre high and everyones else is too you just like connect with them on here so that relax me to like every night this week and konger.

16. most relaxing thing to do is light up a blunt of droski and lay in your beanbag and turn on some hella trance music and turn the blacklights on and get to it

17. most relaxing thing to do is light up a couple tea lights in your bathroom, turn off all the lights, play some chill music like pretty lights or some pink floyd, and soak in the hot bathtub while smoking a fat bowl.
    i like being naked hehe :smoking:

18. fuck the TV dude... more like lay back in the dark on temper pedic bed with dr.dre "beats" headphones listening to Bob Marley's "Dreams of Freedom" album, and ASTRAL TRAVEL
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NeFDqtYBTk]YouTube - Bob Marley Burnin and lootin Dub[/ame]

19. Get high and lay in bed with the blacklights on. Listen to music... So goood

20. such a sweet game to play high dude