Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Important Question Ever Asked:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Denny's or IHOP?

And explain why you picked the one you did

Post away :smoke:

2. Dennys. Old school, great food, and not so restraunt-like.. I like them old fashioned places.

3. Dennys. you have a 7 out of 10 chance of seeing a drunk fight if you go late at night. so dinner and a free show.

4. ^hahahah thats so true lol, thats where all the drunk people gather when you go later

5. Im the first to say IHOP. They have some good food and the one near me i know all the staff and they hook me up with tons of food. I smoke up the cook when he gets done and then we can munch on all the food he made.

6. We don't have a dennies withen 100miles of where I live so I have never been.

IHOP on the other hand is god gift to drunks. I love it

7. dennys bc sometimes you just dont want pancakes!

8. They have other things besides pancakes.

9. really? do they have spicy chicken fingers with the honey mustard dipping sauce? do they have the platter with bacon hashbrowns and your choice of eggs? btw ive gotten into a drunk fight at dennys lmao they kicked us out but they let us take the food to go, the cops even came but they didnt do shit

10. IHOP!!! That place is BADASS!

11. Actually, they do have those things..

12. [quote name='"LHeezy"']

Actually, they do have those things..[/quote]

For real?!

13. [quote name='"t-fizz"']Dennys. Old school, great food, and not so restraunt-like.. I like them old fashioned places.[/quote]

This man knows what the fuck he's talking about

14. Guys, guys. Waffle House ftw. Their lights aren't as bright as IHOP, and the staff is likely to be as wasted as the customer.

15. Nothing beats a Grand Slam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Denny's hush puppies, that is all.

17. When I ate crap, it was Denny's.