The most fucking amazing thread to ever be seen on gc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Sep 1, 2008.

1. ITS OUR MONTH SEPT 07 BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant beilve its been a year for us.....holy shit

man its been some good times

i dont know what else to say in this other then SEPT 07 BLADES ARE THE FUCKING BEST GROUP OF BLADES TO EVER JOIN GRASSCITY!!!!!!!

FUCK YEEEEEAEAAAA SON!

HELP US CELEBRATE OUR 1 YEAR OF MEMBERSHIPNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i couldnt find SJ's place BTW:eek: i had a nice flight tho:laughing:)

:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::love::metal::metal::metal::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::metal::metal::metal::yay::yay::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::love::love::love::love::metal::metal::yay::yay::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie::bongin::bongin::bongin::cool::cool::D:D:gc_rocks::gc_rocks::gc_rocks::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

:poke::hide:

I FUCKING LOVE YOU GRASSCITY

(i made this thread at 12:00AM sept 1st U.S. Eastern Time.and ya... i did stay up just for that)

2. smiley party.

grats on your dedication
    :)

3. What a gay thread.

You've done nothing for the Sept 07 blades except make them look like douchebags by posting this. :smoking:

Nah just playin', grats on your year.

4. Party on Wayne

Party on Garth.

5. ouch.
    lol.

6. I've gotten a reputation as a dickhead on these forums, just playin' the part. :smoking:

7. haha wow fuck september.
    :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::D:D:D:D:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::D:D:D:D:D

8. sept!! expect im reppin 06'..ballin on you noobiez

9. feb 04, whats up? thats what i thought.

10. February ..get out of here along with the other 11 pussy months..even tho i was born in feb

11. Shitt Jan 08 is where it's at.

The New Year's Eve ball-drop celebration is merely acknowledging our dedication and value to this forum.

12. "SEPT 07 BLADES ARE THE FUCKING BEST GROUP OF BLADES TO EVER JOIN GRASSCITY!!!!!!!" -- this is clearly false.

oh you wanna play hardball? what up now *****?

13. dammmmmmmnnnnnn, well its like me and you and thats about it. a few old school mods and us. we run this shit.

14. Damn, I am undone.

15. fixed

16. i can deal with that...hell yea.

17. Undone
    done for(p): doomed to extinction
    unstuck: thrown into a state of disorganization or incoherence

Excuse me?

18. Ahahaha, I'm only an 05' and was like WTF, I'm the oldest GC blade posting in this thread????

19. you didnt get my joke.

your suposed to be the dick head, lol.
    yet he posted that.

20. Dec 2004, can I join the cool party?

Still been here longer than most :devious:

And happy 1 year to you 2007 peoples