The most epic stoner deal on Craigslist EVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Mar 27, 2010.

1. i love it. i would sleep on that thing all the time

2. My best bud has one. They are awesome to fuck on.

3. First of all, lol @ these responses :D. You guys always crack me up, especially why I'm blazed. Anyways, this bean bag is fucking awesome lol. My GF and I could both lay on it and almost spread alll the way out because it was so big.

And trust me, if we could have smoked him out we would've! He was really nice and helped us get all the way into the house.

Also, I cant wait to post pics of our new apartment once we get moved in (mid July). The chill out room will be so amazing...lovesac bean bag, papasan chair, and futon mattress...vape, bong, everything you need lol! It'll be pretty epic.

It was kinda funny...last night me, GF, and cat were all laying on it and it was like we were on a mountain lolol. Sorry, super high right now lol! Thanks for the +rep too...love you guys :D

4. There's a store in a Memphis mall that sells giant sacks like these, I went there with family stoned and fell asleep on one of these sacks. Was better than a foam bed or water bed, but made my neck feel weird.

5. #45 Lotek-Rider, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    Haha yah thats what i thought

edit: God damn that thing is huge, i would zip my self in there and smoke it out!

6. I'm kicking the couch out and getting one of those.

7. dude my oldd buddy from down the road had two giant ones and we just straight illed and played n64 all day..

ahh the life. (and i wasnt even a stoner yet)

8. I used to have one a few years back, I used to play Halo 2 so much on that thing that it literally was deflated to the MAX.

9. Oh my god I want one, too bad that thing would never fit in a dorm.

10. wow that thing is huge.

what's up with the kinda sketchy stains on it though... ;) wash that thing haha this is why i think craiglist is sketchy.

11. No, your not alone.

12. It looks kinda grungy? Other than that great find!

13. Lol, they're totally worth it...especially for $50 lol.

God damn that sounds awesome! TWO of them?! You were one lucky kid :D

Lol yeah, I think we had it flipped over on the wrong side (if that makes sense). We need to figure out a way to clean it...any suggestions? Sucks the covers are so expensive, I'd love to get a microsuede one!

14. Holy shit, epic idea. Do it. :hello:

15. omg <3 let me lay on that sometime.

16. i have 4 of those. side by side. imagine that.

17. SuperSac is SuperCool :rolleyes:
    What about doing your thang in this incredible bean?

18. duuuuude i used to have on of these in my room it was the shit. took 30 minutes at least to get through the door but it was well worth it. can fit 2 people easily :D

19. nice, very nice. i was lookin for a couch but i think i might go that direction.

20. And people wonder why everyone hates the US and our pointless, massive beanbags