The most epic stoner deal on Craigslist EVER!

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Mar 27, 2010.

1. yeah did you guys at least smoke him out? i totally wouldve :D:smoking:

2. [​IMG]

Is that it?

I want one!

3. I want both of 'em. :ey:

4. :laughing: Didn't think anyone would get that.

But seriousness they are fucking huge.

Good deal for $50

5. The pictures/convo in this thread are to much I almost puked from the combination of laughing so hard and having a hangover.

6. Haha no, I thought the exact same thing. Still a great story though, shoulda smoked the guy up. :p

7. You got a couple of midgets to sit on there!

8. Heyy, I'm the girlfriend, we didnt get too many great pics but here are a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

9. I wonder if it would squash someone if you dropped it off a ten story building

Nice purchase

10. sorry the pics are so big!

11. It would for sure. Pushing/pulling it up the stairs was one of the hardest things I've ever done. At one point it starting coming back down the stairs and I was pretty sure I was going to get squished :|. Also to whoever said it earlier, it would be pretty awesome if it was full of weed, and I've decided its the perfect place to stash any and everything. :smoking:

12. #32 zpyro, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2010
    I have one of those, I got mine for I think $200. It has the brown microsuede liner and isn't torn or stained though :p I had to drive mine home from north of Sacramento, and I live in Fresno, almost 3hr drive. I only had an Acura Integra hatch, the Sac wouldn't fit in there completely so I had to tie the hatch lid down. It looked like my car was taking a MASSIVE shit all the way home. :D

For those who don't know, it's not really a beanbag. It doesn't have styrofoam beads in it, instead it has shredded foam pieces of different densities. When the Sac is flat, you just have to fluff it up again and it's like new. They have different covers too, but they're damn expensive.

When you fluff it up and jump into it, it's really hard to get up. Both because it's comfortable as fuck, and also cuz you sink so far down into it it's just physically difficult to get up :p

13. I was thinkin the same thing. The whole story I kept thinkin thatthere was gonna be somethin to do with weed in there.

14. lol @car taking a shit. And the guy we bought it from smelled like weed and was super rich, so maybe there are some hidden bags of weed in there lol. And yeah, the fabric is pretty torn with shit spilled on it, but the cheapest cover we saw was in the $200s :-\. I may just sew a few sheets together or something lol. But, we are def going to have the most legit smoker room ever with that, the papasan and whatever else we find!:hello:

15. Here's mine :D
    [​IMG]

16. nice! "CLOSE THIS FUCKING DOOR!" lol. do you use it as a couch in there or what?

17. Lmao, this thread is hilarious....if I walked in there I would just bust out laughing that the guy was super stoned, I really would just have to take 5 mins and laugh it out.

18. Yeah people let my goddamned cats out all the time :-/

It's definitely used as a couch, it's a ton more comfy than the normal sofa. It's awesome when it's cold and we put an electric blanket on top, jump on that then put a regular blanket over us. It's also nice for sex but be careful to not make any snail trails :eek:

19. lol i've never heard the phrase snail trail for that lol. But yeah, we'll prob test it out tonight lol. and def a good idea about the electric blanket! how epic would it be to have like 4 of those in one room wehre it just takes up the whole floor lol

20. hahaha that is fucking sweet i am jealous!