Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Most Epic Night of My Life

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NJKushNJ, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Im looking to have the best night of weed toking of my life next saturday. After a party me and two of my boys are going to hit three different joints, each stuffed with a 15 piece nug.

1 Blunt- Jack Herer
    1 Blunt- G13
    1 Blunt- Sour Diesel

Im fuckin souped...hows that sound fellow tokers?

2. why do you have this planned in advance.

but yeah i roll up a rello if u let me in on that sesh. i got lemon skunk

3. Where you plan on tokin up, cuz you tell me and I'll be there man. I'll smoke it with ya man, we'll go to the looney bin together.

4. seasoned tokers do not schedule seshes

5. Im young living with the parents so i can only really toke on weekends and this weekend im out so why not plan ahead for next? Gotta let the dealer know thats a rare fucking lineup of bud bro :D haha

6. Once again..thats a rare fucking lineup of the 3 strongest (minus white widow) strains IMO. So its not very often that i can fucking hit all 3. My dealer told me theyd be in next week..hence why im scheduling a sesh.

7. Says who? I schedule them all the time. Like 3 whole seconds in advance.

8. well if you're young you are under 18 right?

9. pointless post.

and yeah, who the hell schedules for toking lmao.
    i grab the zip and blaze that shit.

10. Not true brah.

11. well he should be an adult right then?

last time i checked adults werent reffered to as young

12. mmmm, seasoned.

13. sounds like a party and a 1/2

14. he thinks hes seasoned because hes bragging he is gonna smoke
    all these named strains n shit hahahah, grow up.

15. never hurd of a young adult before

16. well why didn't he say young adult? don't try and be a smart ass
    because i will shit on your intelligence.

17. I posted in the wrong forum section i guess. How about you ease up on a first day member?

18. #18 PennLaxPlayer, Oct 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2008

Ive heard 30 year olds referred to as young. Just because you're over the age of 18 does'nt mean everyone is going to reffer to you as you're new legal status :D. Immigrants gain citizen-ship and people don't refer to them as citizens everytime from that moment on.

And who ever said seasoned tokers never plan sesh's have never sat down and matched O's.

Edit: ^^And I don't think we should have to call people young adults under threat of getting our intelligence shat on.

2nd Edit: I vote Semsi as the official seasoning judge since he seems to be so adept at it.

19. if thats how you want it ill do a good job.

might apply to be a mod.
    (see how many threads get moved from here after that)

20. Lol apperently sarcasm does'nt get conveyed through the internet.