The most embarrassing thing just happened.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigCheef69, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I decided to go outside and smoke a cigarette after lighting up. So I walk outside, light my cigarette, and hit it a couple times. I looked down and noticed I was outside in my boxers and a shirt, at 2:30 in the afternoon, and my hot ass neighbor I go to school with and her milf of a mom were looking right at me.
    The mom asked me "what are you doing?" while giggling. I looked dead at her and said "I don't know, I'm cold", dropped my cigarette, went inside (note that it's like 70 degrees out), looked out the window and noticed she was still looking directly at me. What the fuck, guys...

2. They both wanted the dick man.... You fucked up could of had a three way.

3. You're in the wrong house, go back outside and wait to get invited into the correct house......

4. :laughing:

5. I would have pulled a will farrel, popped a huge boner and stood there oblivious to it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvL5GkTWe8&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ron Burgundy, Masive erection - YouTube[/ame]

6. Nah, momma thinks I'm a pothead and daughter likes big black dick. I sadly do not have a big black dick.

They're like briefs, but they're just as long as boxers. I felt pretty stupid.

7. Hahaha! What movie is this? Hahaha

8. It's "anchorman" with will farell.

9. You need to watch this movie asap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YZqH0vX_o]Afternoon Delight - YouTube[/ame]

10. I'm definitely gonna check it out!

11. Def check it out, its quality comedy. Also, remove the rock you've lived under for apparently some time :D

12. I canNOT believe you've never seen anchorman! haha its kinda a coincedence tho cuz my girl just saw it for the first time with me last night. such a bomb movie. be sure to blaze up before it tho.

now for your situation, I wuldnt sweat it. ur prob just freakin cuz u we're high

13. "I'm cold"

Hahaha

14. I went back out again 10 minutes ago to smoke, this time I had my pants on. I waved at her, she just laughed. :)

15. They're like briefs, but they're just as long as boxers. I felt pretty stupid.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh. You should have said boxer briefs cuz that helps us feel and understand the embarrassment! Boxers wouldn't have been a big deal!

But fuck man, we should all be able to privately chill on our own porch in our briefs if we feel like it! (Neighborhoods suck lol)

16. lol bro that was smooth,
    you shoulda been like "you like what you see?" lol jk