The most desprate hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Herbavore123, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Hey guys, happy highs!!!

So basiaclly my story is about how desprate ive been to get high... so me and my buddys cop a 1/8 and were excited for a fun night, so where chillen in a diffrent city with a 1/8 lighter and a piece that was left at a house... well we want to get high so we were so desprate we spent 10 $ to make a little shitty bong, didnt get us high waste of ten dollers so we waited till later and we smoked it all... tell me the most desprate thing youve done for some tokes:smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. I ate firecrackers... shit tastes soo bad

3. what do they taste like thats so gross?

4. oo dude i want to make those, but thank god im getting brownies tommarow!!!

5. You spent $10 on stuff to make a bong, and it didn't work?

I've been in a similar situation, had bud and a lighter but no way of smoking. Didn't know how to roll a joint or blunt at the time, adn neither did my friend..so buying either of those was out, and I couldn't go home to get my bowl cause my parents would be asking questions and wondering why I came home for a second just to go back out. We ended up going to get stuff to make some sort of homeade bong or something. We made a pipe out of a waterbottle, probably very unhealthy..but it was just once and we got real high.

6. couple of times while i was a dumb ass kid, one time we had a bong, nice sack of weed, and no lighter AT ALL we found like 2 matches and lit a fucking CANDLE it worked lol until we got too high that we kept spilling the wax on the bowl. the other time was when we took knife hits off my friends stove, which actually got me FUCKED up, so that time wasnt too terribly bad.

7. This one time me and a friend dug up a body. . .

made a bong out of the skull.

The decomposing brain matter added a real nice earthy taste to the smoke.

Sadly my buddy dropped it last June at our bi-weekly meeting of the Lords of Gilgamesh. . .
    dude cant handle his virgin blood for shit.

8. Holy shit.
    This.
    I laughed so fucking hard.

9. firecrackers are naassttyyyyy I was gagging when i ate em andi still finished them. i ot pretty high tho

10. the worst ive had to result to was a pop can, it really sucked. we had a torch lighter too and after the sesh we looked at the can and it was fucked up, a lot of can inhaled by us.

my brother said his friend rolled a spliff with an american dollar bill and i told him thats the grossest thing ive ever heard.

though in first year uni me and my roommate tried grinding up stems and rolling a spliff with it, it worked in the sense that it was a good spliff but the smoke was disgustingly thick.

11. me and my one dude who ive been smokin wit since i started had a bag one night and these girls we were friends with called us to smoke wit em so like any guy would we said yes but we asked them if they had anything to smoke out of cuz we didnt have blunts or joints or a piece, they said yes. finally met up wit em just to find out that that something they had to smoke out of was a receipt they wanted us to roll into a joint. in the end it worked, but it was a lil nasty ha.

12. i took 6 baggies i had left over, all pretty much empty, and emptied all of them, got every last leaf, gnarly weed hair, and bud that i could find. I also tried gettin as much THC as i could out of the bags, cause i had been smokin some good shit. put it all in a bowl and got like 2 hits. It was a great little high lol.

13. the good ol' "pop can" method.

good times. :hello::smoking:

14. its like eating ash and peanut butter. I litteraly threw up in my mouth eating them

15. At camp back a few years back... No one had anything to smoke out of so we torn papers from an archie comic:rolleyes:

Another time, I was out of weed so i looked through my back pack and found more then half a gram of shake (scaled to .6) in the bottom of it (from various spillages, torn bags, throwing grinders in etc.)....... then i smoked it. :rolleyes:

16. We had the weed and a lighter, but nothing to smoke with... so we smoked out of a metal pen cap from a pen my friend had... it sucked

17. ive resorted to using a4 paper on a couple of occasions , ive heard using pages out of a bible works best but id get paranoid and think god wouldnt like it ( even though i dont think i even believe in god but it would still feel wrong ):confused:

18. Whenever I smoke roaches, I feel extremely desperate. Shitty taste.

19. lol i have no problem smokin roaches :hello:

20. This made me laugh out loud at work and now a bunch of people are staring at me :rolleyes: