The most bud you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CulturalCoughee, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I see pounds pretty often.

Most I've ever seen is about 10 years ago, helped a friend trim after he harvested a very large out door grow.

Was over 25 pounds total. Spent the whole weekend chiefing and trimming all day and night long lol.

2. idk around a couple lbs.

3. some stranger I met at Rutgers

asked if he could hook me up, went up to his dorm room and he pulled out the drawer with a shit load of weed in it. No idea how much though.

That was the start of a really good spring/summer getting high. Good times. :(

4. I'm a loser, only a qp. Hopefully more when the outdoor growing season comes back...

5. It was many years ago but I'm sure that it was multiple bags or bales, maybe 50-100 lbs at middle-level dealers places. This was when it was 99% imported, and NYC would get tons of weed on a regular basis. Never saw more than a few ounces of hash, though - that was not as popular as weed, although the hash was usually very good and I used to buy it when I could.

6. When me and my friend grew last year we got a little over 1 pound

7. About 5 pounds. white plastic garbage bag of uncured bud. So probably like 1 pound after it's dried haha.

8. Several ounces at a Dutch coffeeshop, but I've only ever held an ounce personally when I bought one a couple times. Nothing exciting.

9. Back in the day, (meaning a year ago) my kind of friend's uncle and grandparents both grow out in cali. So a bunch of my friends decide to drive out there and bring some back. They brought back 10 lbs. The driver of the car was my really good friend and he got like 1/2 lb for free.

After about 2 months we ran out. So the kid is trying to get a ride out there. I got offered 1 lb to drive there. But i decided it was not worth the risk. Its a far drive from ok to cali. However, another one of my good friends decided it was. Then once that was was gone they went back out there and came back with 13 lbs this time.

10. The most i've seen was only an 1/8th haha i'm new to the lifestyle

11. 16 pounds of some lovely dank

12. 100 kilos at my friend Richard's place back in the 70s.

Granny

13. When i was maybe 12 or 13 before my dad died my older brother kept sayin he smelt weed (i didnt smoke at the time) so he goes on a manhunt to find where the smell was comming from so after maybe like half an hour of searching we come to one of our coat closets and open it and we see one of those heavy duty black construction bags filled up with pounnd size ziplock bags i wasnt surprised though my dad wasnt very secretive about selling drugs

It probably was close to 15-20 pounds in that bag

14. 2 pounds my buddy got on a front, but the guy threatened to kill him so he had to give it all back lol

15. [quote name='"Storm Crow"']100 kilos at my friend Richard's place back in the 70s.

Granny[/quote]

Too lazy to look it up. Kilos to pounds?

16. Roughly 2.2 pounds to a kilo. So 100 ki's/2.2~45.45 pounds.

17. [quote name='"jeffadamski93"']

Roughly 2.2 pounds to a kilo. So 100 ki's/2.2~45.45 pounds.[/quote]

2.2 lbs to a kilo would be 220 lbs right? I think you went the wrong way

18. [quote name='"dudeindistress3"']

2.2 lbs to a kilo would be 220 lbs right? I think you went the wrong way[/quote]

Lol you'd be correct. That's a fuckload of weed...