the most alien looking place on earth

Discussion in 'General' started by NFloyd2357, Nov 6, 2008.

• Like Like x 3
  1. thats amazing!!
    i would love to go there

go to jeju island, that place is awesome
    they have emo plants, if u touch it, it would curl up
    and bizarre hill, if u drive downhill then put on neutral, it would go up hill...

2. Damn. Never seen anything like that.

Those trees made me want shrooms. :(

3. omg that is some crazy shiz, yo!

gotta show people . . .

4. wait... so your telling me there is a hill that if im driving down it in neutral... my car will reverse and go backwards up hill??!!:confused::smoking:

5. Just awesome. I want to go to the picture of the beach. Or the island

6. There's something...gross about those bulbous trees that grow out of the rocks

7. That reminds me of this place in the UP here in Michigan called the Mystery Spot. Gravity is all messed up there... you walk in a slanted house and some other things.

http://www.mysteryspotstignace.com/
    [​IMG]

Haven't been there in so long... it was so kickass when I was a kid I want to go blazed out of my mind. I'm sure the Blades from the UP (Nug Lover, Floydian, AFD, etc) know this place. It's like one big optical illusion.

• Like Like x 1
  8. i think i saw this on one of those "worlds most unusual places," or something like that...
    i would deffinitely love to go to all these crazy places at some point before i die. Id rather see places like this than travelling to the typically places like paris and whatnot (although id love to do that too)

9. Dude. We totally have one of those in Oregon too.

Except they call it the "Oregon Vortex", where you will find the "House of Mystery" :p

I've never been there... but it sounds kind of interesting.

I'll have to make a road trip there sometime and make sure to get blazed off my gourd first. :smoking:

10. Dude. I had a sudden realization that i need to take shrooms there. That place made me think of shrooms for some reason. Damn you man. I need to throw away a bunch of money to travel there now haha

11. that place is fucking awesome!!!! where is it? eating some shrooms there would be so much fun those are some of the coolest and craziest looking plants i have ever seen in all my life

12. thats the one i saw on tv!

13. "let's say your buddies pulled a prank on you and delivered you there"

Dear god. I'd probably think I accidentally took some acid somehow. :p

14. Theres one here in WV as well, called the mystery hole, its been around since the 60's, Looks alot like that pic, i actually thought it was one of a kind before today. :D

15. shit i know about mystery spot

got one just north of me

or r u talking about the same one?