The Mortal Kombat thread!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2019.

1. He is one of my favorites. I believe i would he get well with your husband.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Never used him in the game much.

But for sure one of the better characters in the first movie.... I think i'm going to watch that tonight! haha

• Winner Winner x 1

3. @HashnWeed666 ^^^^ :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

4. Yeah I remember them friend :D I'm going to have to buy all the MK games for PS2 I think.. my homies buying the new MK for me & him at the end of this month when he gets paid:yay::yay:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Played every one even the dc universe one i fucking love mortal kombat ive watched the films and tv series haha. I cannot wait i should get it for my birthday not far off so ill be lost on that for a while and scorpian or subzero is normally my op characters

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. In MK3 smoke was a robot same as sektor and cyrax but in others hes more like the lin kuei /actual human from.

Rain was awsome in ultimate as is ermac.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. Have you ever played MK Armageddon before? Theres sooo many fighters to play as in it! Fujin was in that one too and I wish he was a playable fighter in more of the games!

~Toni~

8. Yes sooo many players i tgink they need to bring back every character ever in one game.

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Yep definitely that would be amazing lbvs! and Bring back Shao Kahn even tho hes been killed in the MK universe lol!

~Toni~

10. What's up with all that symphonic loading music lmao I was like "...The fuck is this bioshock?"

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I can still recite every cheat code for mortal combat 3 on super Nintendo from the nineties.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Just got it and Shao Kahn is a playable character :) IMG-20190427-WA0001.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Wow that's amazing lbvs im happy they brought his evil self back lol!!! I don't have the game yet so no story spoilers plz we getting it on Monday! Can you tell me who all you get to play as in the game tho?

~Toni~

14. I will later but i feel theres more DLC later as ypu fight cyrax and sektor but you cannot play as them.... yet. Im sure they will be DLC theres 2 unlockable so far atm which i think is frost and ShaoKahn.

I was a little dissapointed in the list of playable so i am hoping for DLC

• Winner Winner x 1

15. We got the new one now .I've notice there are some new fighters in it too. Im happy D'vorah is still in the game, she was my favorite in MK-X. We going to play again tonight on the story.

~Toni~

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1