The Mortal Kombat thread!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Apr 23, 2019.

1. #1 Dizzy, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    I thought i would make this thread seeing as how MK 11 is going to be released soon! You can talk about any ofthe games in here though because tbh i think they all amazing an deserve to have there own thread. So What y'all think you guys excited for the new one at all like me?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Hell yeah Icw for the new one it'll be lit :yay::yay:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. been playing this one since it came out 25 years ago. still fire it up once and awhile haha
    the new one looks crazy!
    20190422_210206.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

4. Lol yep the original is still a good game after all this time too! Have you played the new ones at all tho? Who is your favorite fighter ever in MK?

~Toni~

5. I love MK! From thr original to the newest.

The only other game that was anywhere as good was Soul Calibur.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Thanks Anni! Loll who you like to play as the most?

~Toni~

7. I will always love Raiden. I love lightning. Speaking of lightning, my mom got pushed into labor after an issue with a strike of lightning.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

8. Yea Raiden is awesome for real you can't mess with a god lbvs! That's interesting story about your mom tho Anni was that when you were born?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

9. Yea lol I know it will be too! I forgot to ask you who your favorite people to play as are too?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

10. She was walking around inside and lightning struck the ground(lawn) close enough to knock her over and then I was born. She got taken to the hospital because she went into labor.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Reptile/ Scorpion/ Sub Zero

I'm not sure I could make a choice out of those three hahaha.

what about you?

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. I like to play as Goro,Jax,Reptile & Sub-zero wbu friend??

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. I like the ones you said a lot...Also Kitana, Jax, Rain and Fujin. My husband likes Kano, Smoke, and Havoc the best. Also for MK10 my favorite was D'vorah (who im hoping makes a return for this new game)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1

14. Lol I like them all!...but if I had to choose a top team it would be Sub Zero, Liu Kang, Rain, Jax, Quan Chi, Reptile, Fujin, and Kitana (she is my favorite female fighter in the game) It was difficult to choose lol like I was saying I like every fighter in the MK games.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. I could play that game all the time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. @HashnWeed666 @Annicus @JKill What do yall think about Kano lbvs? He is one of my husbands favorite fighters an tbh I like him too hes a gangster lbvs!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. He's good to play as:D he's an OG because he's been in the game since it came out I think:D

• Winner Winner x 1

18. Lol yep he is on the first game ever! So is Liu Kang and Scorpion and Sub Zero and Goro & some others lol I can't remember them all. I like how Kano can shoot a laser out of the eye on his metal side of his face!!!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Hell yeah all this talk of MK is making me want to play :D

• Winner Winner x 1

20. Lol yea you should mon!! :D Cyrax, Sektor, and Smoke pretty cool too lbvs…Do you remember Rain and Fujin? They awesome too!

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1