The Morning After Pill *Im in need of serious help. Please Read*

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, May 19, 2007.

1. IM JUST BUSTIN YOUR BALLS..... you are my g.c. brother, and for that you have my ,,,, focus,,, i hope you learn from this lesson in life,,,

and if this chick comes up o.k.,,,,,,you better know from this close call...

how to conduct business in the future,,,, and i hope this chick,, learns her lesson also,,, and even if you become a dad!!!! fatherhood is great.....

i would give 10 yrs. of my life.... to spend 1 yr. in thier life!!!!!:wave: my kids that is,,,,,, 1 boy,,6 yrs. old and a 12 yr. old girl..... peace, and walk your path lightly.....:wave:

2. idk if you already found out but im faded and dont wanna read thru all the shit. ok , at least in california ( and some other states ) if your 18 you can go and get it from the pharmacy. its locked up so they ID you. it was 40 bucks at longs (fuck!) but yea the sooner you take it the more effective. like you take one pill and then another i think. anyway yeaaaa this shit happened 2 my girl likkkkkk a month ago so yea i think i worked (i hope so ) but yea its pretty effective just go and get it ASAP

3. How did the condom break 15 seconds after you blew? That's the only thing I'm asking right now, you know? Boom, okay we're done let's get out of here.

If you're going to stay with this girl for any amount of time, definitely get her on the pill. It's completely and utterly stupid not to be if you're going to be sexually active. It's a small price to pay for a big payoff, peace of mind.

4. I forget the levels of hormones in the morning after pill but it is close to taking a month of pills, the 30 is just to make sure, according to a few doctors at the hospital where I intern at. The morning after pill is really just a hormone packed pill. It will usually make you sick due to the high levels of hormones.

ETA: As far as catching up on a missed dose, you're supposed to start all over if you miss like over a week (start the pack again when your period starts and no sex without a back up for about a month until they regulate again) and if you miss a few days, you only have to take a pill or two extra because the hormones like estrogen have not left your body like it does if you miss it for a week or more.

There is actually a medication called "Preven" with is a pack of pills similar to normal birth control pills taken to work like Plan B.

5. many places are putting the MAP behind the counters now... you'll have to ask a pharmacist, but, no biggie

and don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't have sex if you aren't ready for a kid. i'm not ready........but it suuuuure is fun practicing!

edit: i've heard similar n_a_h but i don't think it was a months worth

6. Yeah a months worth is just to make sure, you don't want to take half a pack and it not be enough and have a baby born with defects etc.

7. I wouldnt worry to much if it broke AFTER, Cuz well, Jus think about it. Its gotta travel way up there, And if it after, Its jus gon be sittin there then the condom breaks and it aient going to be fast enough to get all the wya up there, And the sperm is more then likely no good anymore anyways.

But if shit happens, Be happy, You'll be a father.

I got a 7 month old daughter, Best thing thas ever happened to me.

8. dude you will be sweet kids aint so bad when i was 15 i nocked up my old gurl friends and we didnt care we just had an aborshion end of problem now i got a kid now and im 21 and its the best teaching her wat to do and that its not as bad as it sounds

9. Its absolutley AMAZING!!!

I wasnt ready when ifound out but do what you have to.

My daughters pimped out with timbo's and huggies and detroit hats and the works.

All pink ya herd.

Shes got 12 fuckin teeth which is crazy, She can sit up on her own and is saying mama and dada.

These things are seriously the best high ive ever felt.

I love her to death.

Parenthood is a wonderful wonderful thang.

10. dont be scared put the rubba on the head...properly.

condoms break most of the time cause you dont put em on properly...you know...the tip at the end traps some air and it pops if you don't push the air out before you do the actual pushin'.

11. yea trust me, I know :rolleyes: I hate pills

And what I meant was if you miss like 2 days, on the third day you can only take two and then you can take two the next day, or at least that's how my gyno explained it to me. Oh well, I'm sure all these guys don't care either way

12. Congrats on the baby!

13. Haha I was just thinking that as soon as I started to talk about periods.

14. Only if they young/iniformed.

I listen to everything my girl tells me bout that shit and the doctor tells me. I wanna be 1000% informed on whas going on.

15. I'm proud of you. Some men could care less.

16. she was only 17 u n highschool still over 18? damn just move away

17. Assholes: Wow, GC has become a place of fucked up little kids. Punch her in the stomic? Move away? Get a fucking coat hanger?! You all need to grow the fuck up and be mature. This shit will happen to you one day. Or not, you could be a virgin all your lifes! Fuckin losers.

To all the people who took some time to actually connect two brain cells and respond with something usefull, Thank you so much. Its much appreciated. Its been about 50 hours now and today im going with her to buy the pill. She needed some time to think it over, which almost drove me to taking a baseball bat to something. If that doesnt work, then i guess in 17 days she will be getting an abortion.

Its really fucking me up on the inside. This is the scariest thing ever to happen to me. Ive been on bad acid trips where ive spoken to the devil himself and sold my sole, and that shit doesnt even come close to comparing to this.

If you wanna get an idea of what im going on, listen to the song "Black Chick, White Guy" by Kid Rock. The first verse is almost dead accurate. Kinda scary how i can change a few words and its RIGHT on.

Wow, this shit is fuckin with my head. I mean, that could be my flesh and blood. MY offspring, my kin. This shit is unnatural, unreal, and unspeakable with many. Its hard, but i got to cowboy up and be a man. Shit hurts on the inside, but you got to do what ya gotta do.

-Geo

18. For those who are too lazy to d/l the song, heres the first verse lyrics.

Black chick, white guy
    Does it mean shit, maybe
    I don't know, but yo it never phased me
    But either way here's one tail
    Of two like that and what prevailed
    It started way back in the eigth grade
    In the small old town where the two both stayed
    He came from a family of middle class
    Where everything he did he always had to ask
    She came from a place that was so alone
    You know the same old tail of a broken home
    Her momma was an alkie and more like a friend
    Had three different kids from three different men
    And that's just the way shit was
    Couldn't change it, couldn't rearrange it so there it was
    Anyway the two kept on
    With the phone calls notes and so on and so on
    And after the bullshitin and whatten
    That day came the two started fuckin
    All the time you know kids habit's
    Every single day fuckin like rabbits
    Sneakin out the car when he was 15
    Climbin in the window and fuckin all night see
    Fuckin during lunch in the junior high bathrooms
    Drinking champagne and trippin on mushrooms
    His dick was metal her pussy was a magnet
    Ninth grade came, I'm pregnant
    Shit got frantic and man oh Lord it was a tough decision
    But they decided to abort it
    It might have been right, it might have been wrong
    But one thing's for sure, it really fucked his head up
    Where is it, who is it, how is it, was it right
    These are the things he thought in bed at night
    A lot of people might laugh at this
    But fuck em they don't know the half of it

Ain't no sunshine when you're low
    I'm low
    People tell me life's a game, I'm not playin
    Bitches don't mean shit to me anymore
    I have taken my blows, I'm still standin

-Kid Rock

19. Geo, I'm 99% certain you're not gonna have a kid. Even couples who willingly want one have to try more than once.

Good luck, bro. :)

20. sweet! i really did think i was one of the few guys who tried to be informed.... didn't act immature when it came to talking about periods, how the body works, and the like.