The Morning After Pill *Im in need of serious help. Please Read*

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, May 19, 2007.

1. So to make a long story short, last night while having sexual intercorse (im trying to be as adult as can be so admins dont close this thread out or move it:cool:) the condom broke 5-10 seconds after ejaculation. Right now im bugging out harder than i EVER have in my entire life. You guys have no clue. I cant have a kid! It would distroy my life, as well as her's. Sure, if shit hit the fan id deffinatly take care and love the child, but i want to advoid that at all cost.

Now, my big question. Where can i get the "Morning After Pill"? Ive been doing a little research on it and it seems as though its sold on the shelf at a drug store, ie Walgreens, Brooks, CVS. Is this true? Has anyone gone through the same experience as we are? If so, what did you do? How did you do it? And how did it turn out? Im completly clueless on this subject and so is she. She's also under 18 (18 in 1 month), so would that be a problem? Can i buy it if she cant? Im obviously over 18, btw.

Ohh god, this is a very bad feeling. Im not ready to be a father. I cant have a child grow up in the enviroment i can provide for him at the moment. It just woundnt be fare to him/her.

Please, any help would be very much appreciated.

P.S Please dont respond with "dont have sex if your not ready for a kid". I know, i know. Its just a lost cause at this stage and only an annoyence. So just save it.

Admin's: I know this belongs in the Pandora's Box, but seeing as the subject is "The morning After Pill" Im going to need as many replys as possibal before its too late. Please side with me on this one. If the thread is still alive in a day or 2, feel free to move it, but i need answers ASAP. Thanks.

2. I don't know if it's sold over the counter in all states, but definitely check it out.

If it's not, try planned parenthood?

3. You need to be a man about this and if you have a kid, it is the greatest thing in the world. Yes it will change the plans you had, but who se place is it to say that this wasn't your destiny that God has for you.

But, find out when she finished her last period and count it out on the rthym method. If she just finished or after ovulation, no problem hopefully. Unless you are some potent dude, then all bets are off. I got a buddy who hooked up with thi chick at a party, one nite stand, and got a good kid out of it. But the girl turned crazy and has drove his life insane being a mean bitch that will last forever.

Good Luck!

4. Go hit up CVS, Wal-greens, etc. Just ask the pharmacist. I'm sure he'll tell you.

And, fuck that noise. No kids, ever. 18-20 years of expense and burden. Only so they'll throw you in a nursing home when you're old and collect your inheritance. Nah, I'd rather be free to travel than have my own parasite.

Man-made prisons, I'm telling you.

Geo, good luck man. Find those pills and pray you don't get one. I've been in this situation before. Scary as fuck.

5. If you can't get it at the pharmacy, try the hospital.. I'm pretty sure they keep them on hand for rape victims, but I don't know if you can just walk in and get one.

6. I know Planned Parenthood places have them...

7. The morning after pill is found at planned parenthood buildings, doctor's offices, and it may be in some pharmacys. You can find it at the hospital also.

But be careful, I've taken the mornin after pill, and you're not suppost to take it more than twice or it will really screw up your system. So talk to your girly there if she's taken them before, and bring her to a hospital if you don't have a planned parenthood around, get her the MAP, and then if you're dating her get her on some birth control pills!

You can get the morning after pill if you are under 18 at planned parenthood for free, if not then it's a little pricey, but it only works effectively from 3 days after unprotected sex so.. go NOW and figure this out, don't wait.

I had to wait 3 days because planned parenthood was closed when I needed it and I freaked out and actually had to wait a few weeks to take a pregnancy test.

Good luck with everything, I'm sure you'll be able to find it just look around

8. have the chick take the aftermath pill. My shit broke a few times. there is a pill which can be taken afterwords but i've heard the chick should not take it more then 1 or 2 times.

9. If you cannot possibly find the morning after pill, which isn't very effective after 72 hours, have your GF take like a whole months of birthcontrol pills at once. She may feel sick but it's basicly the same thing as the morning after pill. And yes I have seen doctors say this when someone calls in and it's nearing the 72 hour mark and they can't get the morning after pill.

10. What a serious thread this is... listen to everyones great advice here. and also. dont bug out man... ive busted inside chix before with no condom, and nothing happened. Just because you cum inside a girl does not mean she's pregnant. well i know this is a very touchy topic, but if worst comes to worst consider abortion. or you could always push her down the stairs in a few months. whatever sinks you boat dude. and in my opinion: this world already has too many people. i thank god for bloody war not the gift of life. Death is just as valuable. Let's use it to our advantage. jk, but seriously now... Good luck!

Serious E

11. I think planned parenthood neglected to mention that fact to me...

Oops.

12. shoot your goo on her tits in the future,,,,, cumming inside a woman, aint no thing....

learn to put it ''elsewhere'' and youll not worry about this again>>>>>

good luck,,,, DADDY !!!!!:eek:

13. punch her in the stomach

14. well that was a thought i had also...... but thats cold,,, real cold!!!!!:cool:

15. That doesn't make sense, because even if you skip a few days on your pill rotation you're only suppost to take 2 at a time until you catch up, taking a whole month of hormones isn't a good idea.

16. They told me the second time I was like gee THANKS! :rolleyes:

But I'm on BC pills now, so I don't worry

17. have u ever heard the steven lynch song, it goes something like this "as i slowly slide the hanger up her thigh" haha just kidding its a funny song though, dont forget about abortion if needed

18. i think ive heard that she has to go to a doctor and they'll give it to her, they have to..it'll cost yall a lot but hey, you know what im sayin

19. DADDY, ARE YOU THERE,,,,, HELLO!!!!!! DADDY?????

20. jesus man lol