the more responses the better!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cash407, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Hello everyone its been week two of flowering for my kids I was wondering when should they be ready? What are some of the signs? also what can i do to get bigger and stronger buds i'm going to start to use molassess next week and use another fox farm product i've read up on( currently using tiger bloom) any suggestions? Thanks. The more responds the better

2. it all depends it can take 7 weeks or up to 12 weeks it all depends on what kind of strain it is and the conditions it was grown in
    my 2 grows took about 10 to 12 weeks in flower i cant remember exactly
    what you need to do is get a handheld microscope from radio shack or somethin
    get one that is 30x and there are ones that adjust from 30x to 100x, that is what you want to get
    then when the plant starts looking ready look at the trichomes in the microscope and when they are about 50 percent amber and 50 milky then your good
    i cut mine a little early when it was about 80 percent milky and it was great
    i use liquid koolbloom from flora nova to get my buds bigger
    good luck

3. koolbloom??? I'm using tiger bloom will that dothe trick

4. lots of flower boosters out there.... And as far as time to go... stated above.. 7-12 weeks.

5. Yeah tiger bloom is good Good luck my man

6. look into beaste bloom...by foxfarm