the moon

Discussion in 'General' started by stoopidshib420, Apr 26, 2013.

1. where the fuck did the moon come from??? none of the theories iv learned sound possible its all bullshit where u think It came from

2. You ever see Star Wars? I don't mean the bullshit prequel trilogy, I'm talking the original shit. Ya that death star never blew up dog, it is really the moon but the government is hiding that shit from us, they painted it to make it look like a huge ass rock in space, but really tupac, biggie smalls, and everyone else in the illuminati are gonna fly a ship to the death star, live in it the rest of their lives and blow the earth up. True shit man:smoke:

3. fuck that, sir

4. Hahahah!!!!!! ^^^^^ best shit I've read this year
    Kudos bro haha fn a !! Lmao

5. Fine. Live the rest of your life thinking otherwise and believing what other people tell you. I have two fucking movies documenting the death stars construction and then when those two leaked, the government came out with a third to try to throw off everyone. In reality, our shit will be blown to pieces any day.

6. We Gods just threw out a random light...Shit kind of went a little out of control from there, started poppin' up its own planets and shit, created an entire universe through the course of billions of years.

And then we decided to create humans...What in the fuck were we thinking, we had to be pretty fuckin' high when we made that decision.:cool:

7. It's the interstellar spacecraft that brought the reptilians to earth. My cousin told me that and hes in the Illuminati so its true.

8. A chunk of the earth broke off n decided to chill.

9. Not probable

10. Many ages ago another planet collided with Earth(reason we have water) anda peice broke off and yeah.

11. yeah, this is what i believe as well.

12. there was once an ancient city of powerful magic that lifted itself into the heavens, leaving a massive crater behind. what we see as the moon is the underside of that ancient city.

[​IMG]

13. explain how every theory is bullshit.

14. Actually a semi-recent discovery revealed that part of the creation of a new star is a phase during which water is blasted out of it, the reason mars also once had water

15. I dunno dude I can't get with the planet chunk thing. I read that theres a good reason to think that the moon I mostly hollow. like nasa did an experiment where they blow up dynamite to see how long it vibrates. just a little bit of it made the moon ring like a bell for more than 30 mins. and they were like woah why the hell did that happen. So they did more dynamite and It went on for more than 3 hours. so lots of them said theres a good chance its hollow which doesnt make sense. il look for where I found that info cause tht sounds a bit crazy without the source haha

16. well i also don't believe most of the theories. but i just roll with the one where a piece of earth broke off and became the moon.
    other planets have moons too and how did they get them? moons are either a part of the planet or just random space objects that happen to be stuck there because of a planet's gravitational force.

17. fuck that, sir
    [​IMG]

18. Theories of Formation for the Moon

19. Where did the moon come from? That a fucking good question... where did it come from... Just makes me realize how much I don't know about stuff...