The meaning of weed for me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MaineTokin, Mar 27, 2004.

1. I just thought I would share with everyone the weekend that made me relize the wonderful world of weed for me... To start it was a half a day of school and it was a friday already a good day... Me and two of my friends were just hanging out at my house parents were gonna be gone until sunday. And to make this weekend even better my friend Dan just finish his drying period of his last harvest so he brought with him a nice ounce of the green beauty. So we sit there smoking in my room with a few windows open, no worrys what so ever and nothing better to do but smoke another bowl. And that my friends is the meaning of weed for me. And thats why I love this world.

2. cool.....jw r u from the east coast?

3. yes ..pot makes this world almost worht living in

theres so much bullshit ..its just good to come home everyday and know thats there one thing you can always count on to make you feel better

..but if you tell any non-smoker that without pot life almost isnt worth living, theyll think your an addict

and marijuana is bad!!!! but really ..its good :)

they just have to discover the wonders of cannabis for themeselves ..and its sad some of them never will

4. Yeah way up in Maine....life sucks up here besides the sometimes good supply of weed around my city.