The meaning of life....?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maryjane4days, May 1, 2012.

1. Has anyone else got so high that you just sit still staring off into space contemplating who you are, what your purpose is, or even if any of this is actually real! I think I might have wandered into "too high" stage hahaha

2. I'm pretty sure everyone who has ever smoked has thought those exact thoughts.

3. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']I'm pretty sure everyone who has ever smoked has thought those exact thoughts.[/quote]

Ha ya but when im not high and I think about some of the thoughts i had, Im just like what the fuck!?

4. When I'm in flight mode I like to play xbox and think about how crazy it is that our society went from being cavemen with nothing to now being able to communicate with people on the other side of the world by typing a number into a phone

5. [quote name='"sks toker"']When I'm in flight mode I like to play xbox and think about how crazy it is that our society went from being cavemen with nothing to now being able to communicate with people on the other side of the world by typing a number into a phone[/quote]

Exactly dude it blows my mind!!

6. everyone has that question. that is why we are alive. but i was born to die.

7. I am the one.

8. [quote name='"Krementz"']I am the one.[/quote]

The chosen one??

9. I think he means that there is only one true self and that our external divisions are merely illusions.

For the thread itself, I don't personally see why life needs to have meaning. Get to the highest of highs, the lowest of lows and you'll have one hell of a ride playing this game with no winners or losers.

10. [quote name='"Cruizer"']

I think he means that there is only one true self and that our external divisions are merely illusions.

For the thread itself, I don't personally see why life needs to have meaning. Get to the highest of highs, the lowest of lows and you'll have one hell of a ride playing this game with no winners or losers.[/quote]

I like the way you think!!

11. What an idiotic question.

You just hopped on a forum and asked a bunch of drug users if they ever had fundamental philosophical questions about existence.

naH, nEvA THouGhT AboUT iT BraH