The McChurgler, a sandwich every stoner must know about.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by phantomxrider, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Credits go to my friend Aaron. Without him, the McChurgler would never be possible.

STEP ONE:
    Order a McDouble and a McChicken. If youre like me, I get with with no onions, pickle, letttuce or tomato. Here's the thing: you MUST add MacSauce on the McChicken.

STEP TWO:
    Sit down at your table and begin to FUSE TOGETHAR the two sammiches.

[​IMG]

2. did i mention the entire thing costs $2.48?

3. Holy fuck...... Uh... I need some effing paper towles. PRONTO

4. yeah, it is a quite messy sandwich.

5. McDonalds is gnarly enough without mixing up the burgers. really disgusting guide dude. hope you dont eat there more than once a month. i dont eat there ever. not once. because your body deserves better nutrience than fucking mcdonalds. fuck that shit.

6. this seriously sounds so epic

im doing this like tomorrow!

7. I think you got beat to the punch. :p

McGangBang

[​IMG]

I'll give you credit for the addition of Big Mac sauce, though. ;)

8. aw damnit!
    what a boner kill :(

9. Yeaaa that has been made already it's called the McGangBang it's on the secret menu and it's hella bomb

10. The secret menu? I just thought it was on "This Is Why You're Fat" :p

I think if I went to my McDonalds and asked for a McGangBang they might call the police. :hide:

11. I believe big bear was the first one to invent it. Do you happen to be from new jersey?
    :smoking:lol

12. nah, im from georgia. gotta admit, mcchurgler is a better name though.

13. I am tripping on that fish thing lol.

14. I agree with all of this up to the point where you made up a word

15. That's called a McGangBang... Been done before.

It's fucking delicious. I love McGangbangs. :D

16. Yea I like how your guy looks like something in an aquarium with two teeth and blasted eyes haha.

But shit I used to grab a couple mcgriddles and smoke blunts with my friends, such a good combination IMO.

17. I will give props to the OP for the following:

-the third MS paint drawing made me literally laugh out loud...could be the Urple though

-"McChurgler" DOES have a much nicer ring to it, although I am still on the fence as to whether the moniker fits the final product as well as "McGangBang"

-thirdly, and most importantly, you managed to take two things which are both equally awful in their own rights and combine them... this had been done before, so to make it your own sandwich you went with the addition of something that more resembles liquid vomit than it does a condiment

well done sir

18. i didnt make up the word gnarly man.

19. #19 Highskore, Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2010

I luld.

Luld harder.

[​IMG]

20. looks like death just crawled into a big mesh of preservatives. I can feel my heart hurting just by looking at it. now THATS something i would kill to NEVER eat.