The Matrix Resurrections (22.12.21)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Sep 12, 2021.

1. 3mins.Warner Bros. invited fans back into The Matrix this week with the release of the first trailer for The Matrix Resurrections, the fourth instalment in the iconic sci-fi action series. And, while the trailer certainly posed plenty of questions, do too does the new official synopsis – most interestingly, the lack of any mention of The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions, and the specific mention of continuing the original movie.

3mins.“The Matrix Resurrections is a continuation of the story established in the first MATRIX film. It reunites Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss as cinematic icons Neo & Trinity in an expansion of their story that ventures back into the Matrix and even deeper down the rabbit hole.

6mins.Those of you who’ve wanted to take the red pill since it was announced that Lana Wachowski was set to continue the further adventures of Neo down the rabbit hole will find clues to the answers in the first official trailer for The Matrix Resurrections, which you can check out in all its “Woah” inducing glory below….

The Matrix Resurrections - Wikipedia

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. OoOo I Wanna See This. I Love The First 3 Matrix Movies alot.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Keanu gets off his motorcycle and walks straight into filming.
    fuck hair and makeup. LOL

seriously though i'm stoked to see this.

the 3rd one was pretty bad.
    the 2nd was okay.

and the 1st was life changing.

hopefully they nail this one.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. [​IMG]
    ..med size(hd)

[​IMG]
    much fan work included.. large

[​IMG]
    larger but...
    [​IMG]
    ho hum?
    [​IMG]
    The winner its cheap

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Looking forward to seeing this. Big Matrix fan!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I am also a huge fan - I consider the Matrix series to be revolutionary in many respects. Unfortunately, I have the impression that the new Matrix will not be so good in 1/20
    You may disagree with me. When I wrote a year before the CyberPunk premiere that this game would be crap - they also disagreed, because THe WItcher 3 was a great game.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. John Wick enters the Matrix....... cool :cool:

Can't wait to see it. I freakin love the Matrix!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. @vostok I am Interest to Know What Matrix Movie You Like Best My Friend?

~Toni~

9. #9 Vee, Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
    In Truth Dizzy I liked the First, tho you just knew it was a simplified pilot, with much more to come,
    I don't like the idea of bringing back these old stars, now old as hell for a 4 part flick on the same story, 30 plus years later...?
    Same wit the new flying tom cruise movie out soon, its not art but money is all

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. You Have a a Good Point V! Ima Still Check it tho lol. IDK What Tom Cruise Movie You Meanin tho?

~Toni~

11. Matrix 1 was a very special movie to me so this gonna be good. I hope :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. From what we already know from ... the Wachowski sisters - the next part will be a sequel, but only the first part - as if the second and third parts never happened

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I can't wait to see this flick. It looks like it has potential. Keanu and Carrie-Ann need to get it on so they can have Matrix babies that love to kill viruses.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Yes

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. [​IMG]
    sounds like a re write to me?
    The Matrix Resurrections will be released in UK cinemas on Wednesday 22nd December 2021.
    The Matrix 4 was originally scheduled for release on 21st May 2021, but due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic was pushed back to Friday 1st April 2022, before the film was surprisingly moved forward to its current December date.
    Like other 2021 releases from Warner Bros, The Matrix Resurrections will also have a hybrid release on HBO Max in the US – but will receive a traditional cinema-only release in the UK as the streaming service is not yet available
    Twenty years after the events of The Matrix Revolutions,[1] Neo lives a seemingly ordinary life under his original identity as Thomas A. Anderson in San Francisco, with a therapist who prescribes him blue pills to counteract the strange and unnatural things he occasionally glimpses. He also meets a woman who appears to be Trinity, but neither of them recognize each other. However, when a new version of Morpheus offers him the red pill and reopens his mind to the world of the Matrix, which has become more secure and dangerous in the years since the Smith infection, Neo joins a group of rebels to fight a new enemy. wiki

[​IMG]
    also: The Matrix Resurrections | Official Site

• Winner Winner x 1

16. PS5 game (tech demo) released as a tie in for the movie

hmmm

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. I Wonder Who Gon Be The Bad Guy In This Tho? Agent Smith Gone! What About That Dude In The Screen Room Lol.

~Toni~

18. yes:
    [​IMG]
    Yahya Abdul-Mateen II replaces Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, same script younger actors is all I see for now

19. Mhm...Not Sure How I Feel Bout that. Ima Check It Tho Anyways Just BC Ima Big Matrix Fan. Do You Know Who Else In The Movie?

~Toni~

20. I believe Agent Smith is still in it. He's just a younger actor now. Jonathan Groff

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1