The Mars SP3000 trial n' error Journal of a Lifelong Pothedzzd

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by trojangrower, Oct 28, 2021.

1. I'm working on a TEC reservoir atm, just waiting on parts... and well, I should order a radiator too. The Dragon Tongue is in peat though. Too much soap!

• Like Like x 1
  2. my clones arre bk outside after first big winterr windstrm..cpl more inches they get screens and mv'd to center stage..all hv heaters slaved to independent therrmosstat..onbrd thermosats are not reliabile imo..idk if you nd a chiller but some type of insulation on your res will help big time DSCN3522.JPG DSCN3523.JPG DSCN3524.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  3. It been soo bright, the ship almost on fire!
    [​IMG]
    Bright as the sun, burn burn burn...
    Dec 23 2021.JPG

FSXCC

'and how's arrrr prisoner'?

Dec 23 2921.JPG

"She's a nasty piece Capitain. I think she's re-veg'n!"

"That's impossible! She's an Auto Fem'd Dragon Tongue!" responded the disappointed pirate "We'll have to hoist 'er up with the sails or she'll crash among the reefs" but the cabinboy could see the captain was seriously thinking to just throw the lady overboard.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. plan#B when all 30 of your seeds but one fail to germ..aye but what a lass! a strm bird! a warrior mother too..clones are as strong..nu cuts frm them destined for soil.. DSCN3541.JPG DSCN3542.JPG DSCN3543.JPG DSCN3544.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. #86 trojangrower, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    As the cabinboy sat atop the crow's nest, he spied the sight one urges to see after many moons on the sea.
    He joyfully hollered 'land ho, land ho' to the captain below.
    The captain waddled to the bow of the ship, leaned over the side, and pulled out his looking glass to verify the boy's claim.
    100_0065.JPG
    "arr boy I think yur right" he hollered back. He then proceeded to sail the ship ever so closer to the island in the sea..
    100_0068.JPG
    "there she be ... the Island of Venusianites" whispered the captain to himself "there be treasure on that island".
    100_0062.JPG
    As he hoist the anchor in the nearby bay, the boy took a better look at the landscape and noticed a strange mountain in the shape of a dragon.
    "Look at that capitain" said the cabinboy. "Ah yes" replied the pirate, "that there is Dragonhead Mountain, it be a milestone on our long journey".
    Afterwhich, the captain retired to his cabin to review the treasure map that displayed the island in a topological view.
    100_0061.JPG

When he returned on deck, he checked up on the CBD stowaway.
    100_0050.JPG
    How strange she had changed. She was now scarred by salts in the sea, and permanently burned during her voyage by the ever-glowing, scorching sun. Although she had physically grown during the trip, oddly, it was as if she was reverting back to her infancy. The long trip had surely taken its toll.
    100_0071.JPG
    The pirate eyed her closely. "Too much sun will ruin many a'girl', now get you below deck" he commanded. And thus he locked her up, in the dark, eight hours every night (that is to say, the light schedule was reduced from 20/4 to 16/8 to deal with her reveg/foxtail).

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. #87 trojangrower, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    "We've a ways to weave yet boy" snarled the pirate "keep to yer rowing"

The cabin boy was used to it now, the hollering, the threats, the belligerent abuse from the captain, but he had learned to listen, for without the captain's lead he would have been lost to the leagues of soldiers that had fallen before him.

"aye capitain, we be nearing the shoreline soon" he responded, and sure enough, it was but moments until they reached the shore. And here they unloaded and set up a camp.

"now git us some fuel for the fire" commanded the captain. Thus the boy started to walk near the edge of the forest, and what strange foliage he saw (!)

"I don't know if this will burn capitain" declared the cabin boy when he returned. "I don't know what kind of tree this is, but its very strange foliage indeed"
    100_0096.JPG
    "arrg, this be good for brewing tea, but I don't see anyone smoking their bacon with it" replied the disappointed pirate.
    "agreed capitain. It smells nice, but maybe its just good for making fires, she's as hoagly as yur missus" teased the boy.
    The pirate laughed, "Aye boy, what you think I be doing out in the seas for so long?"

They then looked on to the forest before them. It was a crammed bramble with thick trees, a haunting task that laid before them.
    100_0097.JPG
    "It will still take weeks to make it through these thickets" said the boy.
    "Maybe not that long" replied the captain.
    100_0101.JPG
    And with that, the captain and the boy went to sleep underneath the forest canopy, safely tucked away from the light of the stars.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Avast! trravlin stormy seas..some swabby didn;t secure the hose! froze the trigger and seeped for 3 daze causing 24/7 evap before capt figured it out..matey cloest to puddle took the hit..worse..cold brought out domiant sativa traits in what was thought to be an indy..ay yah! takin a long wlk on a short plank or be keel hauled...har, har, har! cpt pissgums has clones and time! btw mates pwr bill $55 this month..aye my sloop runs tight and cheap DSCN3577.JPG DSCN3578.JPG DSCN3579.JPG DSCN3580.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. The boy kept hauling all the gear, marching to capitain's whims, 50 steps here, and 80 steps there, and 6 micro here, and 2 grow north, and 40 steps towards the bloom; he didn't know what was up. He stopped for a moment and looked back towards the sea. In the distance, the boy could see the ship's flag waving in the wind
    upload_2022-1-7_17-29-44.png

He then felt the sharp pain as a branch hit him across the cheek. It was the captain abusing him once more.
    "Hurry up you lazy squab" snarled the seadog "They'll be no quarter for yea. I've got me swag to collect, so git moved you lily livered arse bilge rat"
    Obediently, the boy continued, dreamy for the Fiddler's Green, harkening ev'r to the grog'd pirate.

100_0118.JPG
    "I said 50 more paces north" the captain muttered as he noted the bearings on the compass. It read pH 5.70 and EC 1961... lux 60,000.

• Like Like x 3
  9. #90 trojangrower, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    "418, 419, 420...that'll do it, now dig" ordered the pirate. The boy used the spade for what seemed to be an eternity...
    DSC00899.JPG
    "There's nothing down there Capitain" the cabinboy confessed "its just a hole"
    "Whaaa? Arrrg..." the puzzled pirate exclaimed. He took a moment to recount in his mind, turn right, walked 5 more paces and then again commanded "dig here boy". Again, the cabinboy did as he was ordered.
    DSC00901.JPG
    "I'm sorry capitain, but still nothing here" the sweat soaked boy responded.
    DSC00896.JPG
    "arrr!" yelled the frustrated pirate, as he pulled out his cutlass and waved it menacingly in the air. "There must be something, some trace of the goods ye buried, what be wrong with your count boy?"

"Maybe we'll have more luck digging next to the Dragon Head Mountain" suggested the cabinboy, "look, there's a path that leads up to the spire"
    DSC00903.JPG
    "Its all we have left, there be nothing on this island, so we may as well climb"
    upload_2022-1-14_13-11-30.png
    Dragon Head Mountain.
    100_0131.JPG
    and with that, the pair made way to the top of the mountain. At least from there they could see the length of the sea.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I decided to answer here instead of the other thread, since HD might not appreciate the sidebar. I'm on LEDs now like everyone else, I had a journal on another private site, but maybe I'll port it over here. Currently my newest experiment is with autoflowers, so I was thinking of making a journal for that somewhere that was more autofower oriented.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Start it, I'll follow. Until then, you might like this part 2 thread:
    Aeroponic model 4Z0 Stoner Experiment #1745188 rev_2.b
    I will be starting a third part soon (tonight?)

and you might want to visit:
    Small Spaces
    where many an auto are grown.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Aye!! Cpt Pissgums drp'd in sorted the crew ..''ya gets yer asses outside! yew ladies are stinkin late! WHAT!! you want yer own res! NO MISS OLIVE!! you canna not hv another bwl of porridge n hard tack! unless you show me what ya got! har ,har, har!''wit that the cpt stomped off on his peg leg givin his thigh a scratch wit a thin corsican stiletto..'' aye that dammed Blue Beard got all the bitches dwn in the carib'' DSCN3620.JPG DSCN3621.JPG DSCN3622.JPG DSCN3623.JPG DSCN3624.JPG

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. #95 trojangrower, Jan 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2022
    The pair continued onward and upward towards the mountain's peaks.
    100_0136.JPG
    From whence they stood one could see the island in her entirety.
    100_0135.JPG
    As they neared the summit, the boy spied an opening in the earth, "Capitain, up yonder, ther be a cave, must be where the loot is hid within" he announced excitedly.
    "Arr stupid boy, there be no treasure on this deserted thread" replied the pirate, but still they made their way towards the opening "at least there we can find some solace from this light" he admitted. Into the cave they delved, and within there was a passage that widened into a large subterranean room.
    All of a sudden they heard a very loud bellow "Who be so bold as to enter my home?!" snarled a reptilian voice. The boy and the pirate were sheathed in a rapid fear, and cold sweat started to soak their brows, for directly ahead of them was a DRAGON!
    "I be Captain Pothedzzd of the fearless SS Minnow" cried the pirate.
    "Hsssss You are a PIRATE" replied the dragon "lower yur flags matey or I'll burn you to a crisp, you ill willed pirates I should roast you now ... nnn you... boy Who are you?!"
    The cabinboy cowed in fear but meekly replied "I am Jackie ... Jackie Paper... and I bring you gifts, mighty dragon, I bring you some Hemp Twine and Smoking THC Wax, so that we can have some fun"
    "Hemp twine? Smoking Wax, you brought ME GIFTS!? BWAHAHAHA" snorted the dragon.
    100_0165.JPG
    "Good Jackie Paper You brought PUFF the Magic Dragon GIFTS" roared the dragon...
    "You pirate, make yur way awry from my beautiful island or I will burn you and your ship from this trickle of eternity"
    100_0158.JPG
    "But you Jackie, stay here and we will tear this island down" replied the gigantic reptile.
    100_0150.JPG
    And so it happened that the pirate returned to his ship and sailed away, seeing the greenery of the island disappear as the space/time continuum folded.

As for the dragon, and the cabinboy, they continued on many great adventures, but in the end, as all things must end, it was a bittersweet day for the dragon...
    100_0162.JPG

"A dragon lives forever but not so little boys
    Painted wings and giant rings make way for other toys
    One grey night it happened, Jackie Paper came no more
    And puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar"

100_0153.JPG
    100_0164.JPG
    100_0170.JPG

(all pictures from Forum Stomper x Creme de la Creme plant (Mephisto Seeds))

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 5
  14. Yarrrrr that’s gold I seeeee!

0526E8EB-A8B4-486F-9DEC-4269A72560BC.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. As for the pirate, he did make his way back to the ship and sailed into the dusk. And he did not leave the island completely unrewarded, for he still had a stowaway on board...
    100_0139.JPG 100_0140.JPG
    100_0143.JPG
    100_0145.JPG
    one that played a part in his next adventure abroad the Venusian Ocean under the Mars lit sky.

The next scenes have been censored due to mature content matter and will not be shown, as I do not believe anyone reading this thread is particularly interested in the extraction of essences from the pirate's stowaway.

(pictures shown are from Dragon Tongue (Sebring Seeds))

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. :love-mj2: some monsters

17. Nice thread and fun to read. Beautiful plants @trojangrower you're a talented grower and writer. After seeing HardDrive's post it reminded me I need to get out on the bike. Have a great afternoon trojangrower.

• Like Like x 1
  18. thank you for taking the time bro :passing-joint:

• Friendly Friendly x 1