The Maroon Baboon! Pictures! Yay!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheMaroonBaboon, May 24, 2010.

1. I have been off and on this forums for a little while now and thought it was about time for my formal introduction.

Hello Grasscity, my name is Austin alias TheMaroonBaboon, named after my Maroon 1988 Chevy Truck. I am a fairly experienced toker and love toking a nice bowl just as much as the next grasshead. I am currently back with my mother for the summer as I go to college at OSU(Oklahoma State University).
    My smoke kit consist of nothing extrodinare or super nice glass but just an arsenal of decent tools to get the job done, and thats all that matters right ;)

Here it my Smoke Kit
    For Larger Pictures Click On Thumbnail.

-Up first is my green bong Edwards, a bong a couple of buddies got me for a housewarming gift last year, Pretty cool design and it can catch you off guard if your not careful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Here is the unnamed pipe that my lady and I picked up before a roadtrip we took last spring break, a little girly so blame that on her ;) The pipe it self is a cheap china made peice but is strong as an ox and pretty wild looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- This is my Black Sharpstone grinder my girlfriend got me for our Anniversary (she's a keeper), haven't got to use it much since i just got it but it is very sexy, i love it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So theres my introduction, feel free to ask any questions!

2. RIght on. Welcome to the city.